Friday, February 13, 2009, 23:22
hello;
So, Friday the 13th. Happy Valentine's! But MJ wasn't in any Vday mood, unlike cedar. Early in the morning and I saw Wendy. We went to the canteen and he just randomly took out 3 hershey's kisses and gave them to me. LOL. So sweet, Wendy! :D Then Cheryl joined and AnnMarie too. And soon, Sheena and waiwai, Yijun and Xiangyang joined and we went up to the hall.
Called out to j after encouragement from S & Yj and I made him promise to read the note. But still till now, he hasn't replied any smses. So two lectures today and after lectures, we went out. Jolene, S & boy, Yj & boy and I! :D Lunch at some place, korean food. Then chased the boys away and we went walking around.
I really want some flowers and presents from a person of opposite gender. I miss the person who gave me 6 roses and my first Helium balloon for my birthday. Won't you be nice again? Even G knows what I want from what I tell him! G, you're really a nice friend (over the phone) and a really good boyfriend ehh.
Tomorrow is Fiesta, family gathering with China Relatives, Church, then chimes. I really need more time to study.
-xoxo.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! To everyone! Lonely, or attached. Esp. Yi Jun and Sheena! I LOVE YOU TWOOO!
|
Friday, February 13, 2009, 23:22
hello;
So, Friday the 13th. Happy Valentine's! But MJ wasn't in any Vday mood, unlike cedar. Early in the morning and I saw Wendy. We went to the canteen and he just randomly took out 3 hershey's kisses and gave them to me. LOL. So sweet, Wendy! :D Then Cheryl joined and AnnMarie too. And soon, Sheena and waiwai, Yijun and Xiangyang joined and we went up to the hall.
Called out to j after encouragement from S & Yj and I made him promise to read the note. But still till now, he hasn't replied any smses. So two lectures today and after lectures, we went out. Jolene, S & boy, Yj & boy and I! :D Lunch at some place, korean food. Then chased the boys away and we went walking around.
I really want some flowers and presents from a person of opposite gender. I miss the person who gave me 6 roses and my first Helium balloon for my birthday. Won't you be nice again? Even G knows what I want from what I tell him! G, you're really a nice friend (over the phone) and a really good boyfriend ehh.
Tomorrow is Fiesta, family gathering with China Relatives, Church, then chimes. I really need more time to study.
-xoxo.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! To everyone! Lonely, or attached. Esp. Yi Jun and Sheena! I LOVE YOU TWOOO!
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO; Today was slacking day. With two lectures. ...
HELLO; Two lectures today and I was tired. & CCA r...
So, here's something for you to think about. WHAT ...
HELLO! I like today. First period was spent mostly...
hello; I wasn't feeling very well last night and f...
HELLO; I slept at 1 and managed to pull myself up ...
ONE MORE TIME! hello; So today marks the end of or...
DAY 2. Orientation. The Mass Meridian Monopoly. he...
ORIENTATION DAY ONE.Fortitude: Veni, Vidi, ViciSo,...
I WANT MY SIDEKICK!D:
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|