<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 23:00

HELLO;

Two lectures today and I was tired. & CCA recruitment! (:
House Meeting today in the morning, then assembly with no uniform checks! (: And then slacking till Bio lecture! (: And then Chem immediately after. smsed G cause was really tired and he was nice to reply ehh. LOL. He amuses me greatly telling me about X and everything. LOL.
CCA recruitment. Oh man. I lost touch with my racket! waiting to get my permanent timetable and then calling coach up to continue tennis! (: I hope I'll get in! [:

Thank youu beloved Yijun and Sheena for the urge to kill j. I'm really touched! :D I love you two! I just hope j and I will be okay, somehow. But still, I don't want to think about j. So F off anyways. I'm sorry things happened between us.

Tomorrow will be devoted to vday prep and I'm really trying to rush my tutorials! D:
I hope I have really nice tutors! (: YAY! & I love tennis.

-xoxo.




back to top