|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Friday, February 20, 2009, 00:06
Especially when I have to watch other people kissing . And I remember when you started calling me your mrs. I'd tell you sad stories about my childhood, I dont why I trusted you but I knew that I could. The first time that you introduced me to your friends, and you could tell I was nervous, so you held my hand when I was feeling down, you made that face you do. There's no one in the world that could replace you. Dreams, Dreams Of when we had just started things Dreams of you and me It seems, It seems That I can't shake those memories I wonder if you have the same dreams too. The littlest things that take me there I know it sounds lame but its so true I know its not right, but it seems unfair That the things are reminding me of you Sometimes I wish we could just pretend Even if for only one weekend So come on, Tell me Is this the end? Hello. Sometimes, I don't get angry at you. I get sad. Really sad. I'm thinking if you ever remember those times, happy times we've had together, when I felt that the world only had the both of us. But now, it seems like it's over. We see each other, our eyes meet, but it's a sad sad situation. I really want to go back to the old days. HELLO; So today! I'm really tired. I just finished 4 hours of straight tuition of math and chemistry, but it was really fulfilling, I don't know why. Feeling accomplished :D I want to do so every night. Tomorrow we're going Raffles City for dinner, farewell party for Yujun! (: Big Sister! :D Oh yes, when we were praying for her last Sunday, I don't know why but I feel like crying. I think I'll miss her! Since young she has been like a big sister to me even as we're not related. Tomorrow I'll post photos and also blog about the farewell dinner! (: YAY. TOMORROW'S FRIDAY =LAST DAY OF THE WEEK =EARLY SCHOOL DISMISSAL =VIOLIN LESSON D: =WEEKEND. But screw College Race. Who runs 3.3km in Pasir Ris Park for a school event on a nice Saturday Morning. MJC. -xoxo. |
|
| back to top | |