|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Saturday, February 21, 2009, 23:03
If you want to see an irritatable, messed up, on the verge of breaking down, swearing at every screw ups, xj, this is the time. I'm really occupied with school work, chimes stuff and TF stuff now. All at the same time. Chimes' 8th Anniversary will be next Saturday. And I hope it'll all go well. I want it to go well. But I realised I haven't been able to be up to task. And have much more to prepare. And Bio PBL due on Wed. It's so screwed. And I have to stay tomorrow for rehearsal. And then sending yujun off. So where's my time?! I don't even have the normal time to do my homework! I'm really tired. Physically, emotionally, psychologically. -xoxo. Will blog about road race again. |
|
| back to top | |