<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, March 04, 2009, 18:26

HELLO;
I just came back from visiting Jackie! (:
I was really excited and Jackie was jumping up and down in his kennel! (:
And once I got in, he pounced onto me and started wagging his tail really hard! (:
He looks better now, and he is still shedding! So JiuJiu took the brush I bought and started brushing him! (: Layers and layers of fur came out while Jiujiu brushed and I played with Jackie. LOL. He just loves his tennis ball. He rolled it to me, and I took his dead duck as a bat and hit it back at him! HAHA. And Jiujiu taught him how to countdown his 25 days in there! >.<>
Okayy, gotta start work soon! (:

PART TWO;
I just woke up. HEH. Didn't managed to post just now due to connection problems!
-xoxo.




back to top