<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, March 04, 2009, 10:35

HELLO;

I'm the library, just finished my duty (:
I'm going to do CSE now.
I'm going to skip cca later cause I'll be rushing home to do my agenda+study for chemistry o.o I really dont want to do badly again, after that horrible biology experience (and also, I have to go visit Jackie!) MJ's standard is really quite high. And I shall do well! Xiaojun promises herself to strive hard and do her best!

This is already Wednesday. I'm getting used to the small amount of sleep, getting used to the tired and hectic lifestyle of jc. I will adapt and do well nonetheless! (: I just need to start developing the habit of waking up earlier than normal and start studying a bit before going to school since I cannot tahan the late nights studying. Somehow, I have to make up for it, so yea.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. Boonhui's birthday+Marina Barrage+more time to study+meeting (wow. )
I'm actually wondering if it's the case that I have more time to study yea.

I must really thank God that I'm slowly adapting to JC life before it goes full blast. Thank God for preventing me from being really sick, thank God for the company in school, thank God for the peace in me, thank God for letting me know that He has always been there for me and is still there for me. I'm really glad. Thank you, Lord. And thank God for Jackie :D

Many things got me thinking. And I have a lot to express, but I don't think that a blog is apt for me to express my feelings. I pray that I can concentrate in whatever I do, work well with people, know what to do, and hope that everything will be alright. Sometimes, I just need this physical being there for me to lean on, talk to, and so on. But still, God is still the ultimate being I can confide in, my worries, fear, whatsoever.

And thus, three months flew by. And it's nearly the March holidays.
Sighs.


-xoxo.




back to top