<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Saturday, March 07, 2009, 20:53

HELLO;
My internet connection has been really sucky nowadays, idk why.

Anyways.
Today is beloved Teng Boon Hui's 17th Birthday, so,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
To my dear, beloved platoonmate:
Thank you for being there the past four years, though we may be in different colleges now, I'm sure we are still closely bonded by our hearts and mind. The fours years in which I've gotten to know you better, there've been many memories. From how we go home together practically everyday together, to yesyes, HSK Shanghai Fudan trip :D
I love you muchh you smart idiot! :D
Hope there'll be many more years of nice memories to come! :D

So anyway, we met on the bus (yes, our favourite meeting place seems to be on buses) and went over the yishun to buy stationery and meet Fiona & I Wen up. Met up, bus-ed to Bottle tree and walked around, taking photos. The place is nice. & you can enjoy only if you have brought enough money, which we failed to do so this time round, so we're planning to go back the next time when Fiona's birthday is here. Anyway, talking about Fiona Wu, she made me laugh a lot today with her random jokes. LOL. We wanted to longkang fish for tbh's birthday present, but failed to do so anyway. Continued walking around taking photos and Fiona decided to kick a fuss up about her being hungry, so we went all the way back to Yishun and had lunch at Northpoint, but it was already 2pm for me and I had to go all the way back to bottle tree area, where Jackie is! (: 2.30 booking for grooming room yea. So I took 855 and guess what.
[I'm going to start ranting about the stoopid bus trip+driver from here on.]
The bus journey made me fucking pissed. I pressed the bell to alight after the Yishun Stadium stop, but it didn't ring. I stood at the door, thinking that the bus driver would know the light is on and maybe happen to glance up to see me and let me alight at the next stop. But alas, the stoopid bus driver didn't stop, overtook the buses stopping over at the bus stop where I wanted to alight at, and went up the highway all the way to the next bus stop! I wanted to shout out "A.HOLE! STOP LAHH! YOU MISSED MY STOP!" But I didn't. So I alighted at some ulu place where people were fishing under a bridge and brisk walked all the way back to the cross junction of Yishun Ave 1 turning into Sembawang. I was damn pissed I was about to swear all the way and felt like crying and felt so angry+lost+irritated I was thinking of sueing the bus company. Well, I admit that maybe he depended on hearing the bell ring to stop. But as a bus driver, he should friggin' look out for his passengers and if the bell is faulty, the bus company should maintain it! & seriously, making me stop one friggin extra stop more isn't the best way to make more profit. And furthermore, that one stop away is DAMN FAR. Trust me. You wouldn't want to walk it. It's the whole stretch of road from the Yio Chu Kang MRT to Khatib MRT. If you want to have a marathon, that's the best place to hold it. URGH. & I had to waste another 4 bucks on Taxi to the final destination. URGH.
So I was late, and jiujiu was about to finish bathing Jackie already when I stepped in. Jackie was trying to dry himself by the shaking his body action and then when he was back in his kennel, he rubbed his ears everywhere. LOL. Then we had to use two towels to clean him at first, then ahyi and diordior came and we used a third towel. The ava person came in and helped him apply some medication and also said that the skin was recovering and was better and then left for jiujiu to put on the e-collar(or sth like that) and Jackie forgot the plastic part was existant and kept bumping into me and ah yi and I got quite irritated after a while. And started shouting at him to sit down,etc. Jiujiu and I took turns giving him snacks. And he got quite blur about the left paw right paw when he saw the snacks. Then I went out to have my cold spag lunch and then went back in to play ball with Jackie.
Jackie's buttttttttt. JACKIE!
Then on the way to popo's house, Jiujiu told me some people complained that we were walking around too much. Like wtf. SCREW THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY NEED PRIVACY WITH THEIR DOGS TO DO I-DON'T-REALLY-KNOW-WHAT-THEY-SHOULD-BE-DOING IN THE KENNELS MAN. WTF. Does it look like we'll harm your dog whatsoever? Having to take care of Jackie pwnz looking at your ugly bitches. Like to complain so much.. Look at your dog got problem arh? Not like they some show dogs or what. Just some pets.
anw, reached popo's, hang around a little, then ahyi and diordior came along! And then I cut my hair! (: And ahyi and diordior brought me to have dinner at the market they always take me to. Had sugarcane drink and prawn noodles. Came back and packed my notes, etc. Need to start on homework soon! D: And meeting tomorrow. yay.
And I've been having some gastric problems ever since the Thailand food poisoning thing. These couple of nights it's been a throbbing pain kinda thing and it's terrible. And I keep ls-ing every single day. sighs.
Gotta go now.
-xoxo.






back to top