Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 21:14
HELLO;
Let me tell myself one thing. I have ONE mouth and TWO ears. Let me listen more than I speak. Therefore, I'm sorry to those whom I've been ranting to or more like telling them my daily life.
So today's wednesday! (: GP was some test which I completed and written lesser than others, which I cannot understand 'cause they only wanted us to evaluate if it's reflective of Singapore Youths and pick only two points which illustrates that. And everyone's writing essays. O.O Am I dead? But I thought that GP was to make sense in your essay, not much of making it long and bullshitting and repeating your points over and over again? idk. Confused.
CSE was okay, I guess. And CCA was fine (: I like my cca mates [: Dorothy, Wei Ke, Samatha, Trisha, Jennifer... Yepp. And we had fun spreading sandwiches [: And I like the aunties! (: I'm beginning to love my cca and the place where my cca is carried out (: I love going through everything. Well, I find things. Things which are absolutely lovely.
Came home, explored the whole MIO thingy, watch Mathilda! OHMAN. It's awesomeee.
Let me promise myself something. To refrain from using vulgarities or impoliteness.
I've learnt that to get even with someone who hurt me, is giving him more chances to hurt me even deeper.
I love MJ's sex ed.
-xoxo.
|
Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 21:14
HELLO;
Let me tell myself one thing. I have ONE mouth and TWO ears. Let me listen more than I speak. Therefore, I'm sorry to those whom I've been ranting to or more like telling them my daily life.
So today's wednesday! (: GP was some test which I completed and written lesser than others, which I cannot understand 'cause they only wanted us to evaluate if it's reflective of Singapore Youths and pick only two points which illustrates that. And everyone's writing essays. O.O Am I dead? But I thought that GP was to make sense in your essay, not much of making it long and bullshitting and repeating your points over and over again? idk. Confused.
CSE was okay, I guess. And CCA was fine (: I like my cca mates [: Dorothy, Wei Ke, Samatha, Trisha, Jennifer... Yepp. And we had fun spreading sandwiches [: And I like the aunties! (: I'm beginning to love my cca and the place where my cca is carried out (: I love going through everything. Well, I find things. Things which are absolutely lovely.
Came home, explored the whole MIO thingy, watch Mathilda! OHMAN. It's awesomeee.
Let me promise myself something. To refrain from using vulgarities or impoliteness.
I've learnt that to get even with someone who hurt me, is giving him more chances to hurt me even deeper.
I love MJ's sex ed.
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO; I'm falling sick. Big time. First was gastr...
HELLO; My internet connection has been really suck...
HELLO; I just called my China Buddy's Mum. After t...
hello;I hate late nights+pimples. A lot, a lot.I h...
HELLO; I just came back from visiting Jackie! (: I...
HELLO; I'm the library, just finished my duty (: I...
I FLUNKED BIO LECTURE TEST.
HELLO; I woke up at 4am and called Jiujiu and he c...
hello; This will be done randomly.#1. iPhone can't...
HELLO; Tomorrow will be spent in the library afte...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|