|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:08
I'm so tired+stressed+super sad. Mummy just said negative stuff about me in front of xinying jiejie and things like I dont have the passion to study, therefore I should just drop out of college soon and go poly as soon as possible. WTF. Don't have to say such things right? And she said it to the point till I feel so angry and want to cry at the same time. And I was trying my very best to ignore her and continue doing my chemistry. I don't know what to say. I think college life is lonely and pathetic. But I have made that choice. I have friends, but the friends I have somehow don't make me feel close to them.. even though we may be physically together, but the closeness they have between each other is as if I'm external. And therefore, when emotionally or psychological distance gets too large, physical distance is therefore slowly distinctive. I don't know. I just haven't been feeling emotionally well, I guess. I hope for better tomorrows. |
|
| back to top | |