<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, March 19, 2009, 17:41

HELLO;

Just came back from SAQC. Jackie was so naughty pouncing on everyone and especially when he saw me with his leash. GAHAHAHA. Played with him in the kennel a little while and leashed him on as we wait for the field space. Gave him a snack after playing with him the right/left paw game :DD I love him giving me his paww (: And he knows what his ball is when we ask him where's his ball (:

He pulled me out of his kennel to the field when it was his turn to walk and he seriously sent me flying behind him. I nearly fell! LOL. And everyone's looking at me being pulled out by him. LOL. Then I heard the cleaners and workers there saying he's really very strong. LOL! Chased him and got chased by him in the field (: It was quite fun though. Then brought him back in and went home (:

I think today was really unconstructive.
& I'm getting tired.
& I need a shoulder.

"Today will be tomorrow's yesterday.
So before it becomes tomorrow's yesterday, make history. "
-Chew Xiao Jun.

-xoxo.




back to top