<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Saturday, March 28, 2009, 23:14

HELLO;

I'm suppose to do sharing tomorrow during service. HAHA. How cool. & I need to prepare the slides and stuff. YAY! I miss Thailand. It's like mt is the only time I feel free and easy and worry-free and really enjoying myself in work.

I friggin' woke up late today. URGH. Even though it's helping me pay off sleep debt, still, I didn't manage to do my homework or study. So I die/die, have to make the best out of tomorrow.

I went to see Jackie today! Last visit to the SAQC! (:
I'll miss going there somehow. But I'm happy to see Jackie out! (:
Daddy went today too! :D I love Jackie and his paw thing. Now whenever he see me putting my hand out to him, he'll automatically give me his paw! HAHA!

Then to church for TF.
Worship and praise/prayer today! (:
I really thank God for not making me have any dropping out thoughts in term one. But as it gets tougher, I hope God will allow me to be resiliant against all and continue on with this decision I've made. I really hope to gain the best out of these two years and go on to a higher level, in hope to attain a good job which is my passion at the same time.

-xoxo.




back to top