Friday, March 27, 2009, 21:44
Hello;
So the weekend is here. (: Today, CSE was nice, cause we're finally starting on the syllabus & we finished Farewell, My Concubine! :DD Towards the end of Bio, Evelynn called to go back Cedar to collect cert. & so that poor sick girl with a salivary Gland infection and I decided to go back. And at the bus stop, we met Ameera and Azizah! :DD And so, we went back together! (: Took 81 and then 23. Pretty long, I slept on the bus, being sleep deprived only sleeping 3 hours cause I was doing my 1601 word long CSE essay.
Back at Cedar, they were having assembly! (: So we decided to crash it or something. And so we took our certs, Soleil came along, and then we waited for her and went up happily together spotting for our teachers! (: oh. And we read some list at the GO which showed that many teachers left and also Ms Sim is no longer a VP ]: Shes a HOD though.
Han Lao Shi still looks the same, with really cool red highlights! (: Ms Ng looks the same, just that in a hot pink top, Ms Poon looks the same, I didn't see Mdm Lum or Mdm Audra! D: Ms Limmmm!!!!!!!!!! (: Shes transferring out to another school! ): We promised we'll visit you wherever you go! ]: And she managed to reacher her size 12 target! (: YAY FOR MS LIM! (: I love talking to the teachers and going back to Cedar despite graduating from it already. Saw Bravo'08 and they greeted me (: aww. I miss the greetings.
I JUST LOVE CEDAR. TO BITS AND PIECES. (: & it's really depressing, the fact that we're not going back for speech day and at least 1/2 the cohort is.
Then went to see Jackie and he was being very strong and playful today he pulled jiujiu until he fell in the field! D: And jiujiu thinks that it was me who threw the ball into the field therefore the sudden strength of Jackie, but I swear I didn't throw no balls! And Jackie and I played soccer! (: Fetch, Catching, etc. YAY that he is getting out on Monday and I get to go popo's house for dinner and see him settle in! (:
STUDY DAY TOMORROW! (:
-xoxo. p.s. I have nothing on my mind but studies from now on.
|
Friday, March 27, 2009, 21:44
Hello;
So the weekend is here. (: Today, CSE was nice, cause we're finally starting on the syllabus & we finished Farewell, My Concubine! :DD Towards the end of Bio, Evelynn called to go back Cedar to collect cert. & so that poor sick girl with a salivary Gland infection and I decided to go back. And at the bus stop, we met Ameera and Azizah! :DD And so, we went back together! (: Took 81 and then 23. Pretty long, I slept on the bus, being sleep deprived only sleeping 3 hours cause I was doing my 1601 word long CSE essay.
Back at Cedar, they were having assembly! (: So we decided to crash it or something. And so we took our certs, Soleil came along, and then we waited for her and went up happily together spotting for our teachers! (: oh. And we read some list at the GO which showed that many teachers left and also Ms Sim is no longer a VP ]: Shes a HOD though.
Han Lao Shi still looks the same, with really cool red highlights! (: Ms Ng looks the same, just that in a hot pink top, Ms Poon looks the same, I didn't see Mdm Lum or Mdm Audra! D: Ms Limmmm!!!!!!!!!! (: Shes transferring out to another school! ): We promised we'll visit you wherever you go! ]: And she managed to reacher her size 12 target! (: YAY FOR MS LIM! (: I love talking to the teachers and going back to Cedar despite graduating from it already. Saw Bravo'08 and they greeted me (: aww. I miss the greetings.
I JUST LOVE CEDAR. TO BITS AND PIECES. (: & it's really depressing, the fact that we're not going back for speech day and at least 1/2 the cohort is.
Then went to see Jackie and he was being very strong and playful today he pulled jiujiu until he fell in the field! D: And jiujiu thinks that it was me who threw the ball into the field therefore the sudden strength of Jackie, but I swear I didn't throw no balls! And Jackie and I played soccer! (: Fetch, Catching, etc. YAY that he is getting out on Monday and I get to go popo's house for dinner and see him settle in! (:
STUDY DAY TOMORROW! (:
-xoxo. p.s. I have nothing on my mind but studies from now on.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO; I WILL BE HAPPY.
hello; I don't know if a&b are my friends truly. W...
And yes, I was having this conversation online wit...
HELLO;I'm really happy cause ST finally did someth...
HELLO; I think term 2 started off well. The day wa...
TERM 2 IS GOING TO START ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. [No...
HELLO;tuition ended just half an hour ago. It was ...
HELLO;Just came back from SAQC. Jackie was so naug...
HELLO; FOUR more days before holiday ends. So far,...
I LIKE MY NEW BLOGSKIN, don't you? (: It's so.. pl...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|