Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 22:37
hello;
I don't know if a&b are my friends truly. Well, for starters, they make me feel quite left out some times. They make me feel like I can't click with them. They make me feel really awkward at times. They seem to be in their own world at times too. A world I can't enter at ease.
Tomorrow's PE with jerk's class. OHMAN, that's just the last thing I want in MJ. Went to school at a later time today. VP talk. PHEW I wasn't any of the latecomers. After the talk, I felt a stirring inside of me and I feel really sad for myself. CCA today was generally okay, we got released early(: Trish came crying due to stress ]: Hope she cheers up! And then it was fun cause we started out with the bunch of us at the corner talking among ourselves and aunty let us chat a while more before starting work! (: I really hope to do well for CSE after hearing so much. And Jenn and I had mass s***ing session at the atrium toilet. HAHA!
I really miss Jackie a lot. (I feel no drive in life, no life in life.) But he's coming out soon, so that rocks. I get tired easily. Thanks to drugs. I have to depend on drugs for my daily life. That sucks. Tomorrow will be the last long day before the week ends! YAY! Tuition tomorrow! I'd better be effective!
CSE essay is getting on my nerves cause I'm having a mental block. & I just saw Jethro's singing on facebook! LOL. Not badd! [: I just want to clear my homework and revise everyday. But that's not easy. I just gotta do it.
& I'm a really self-centred, selfish, inconsiderate, ignorant, stupid, dumb, self-indulging fat girl.
-xoxo.
|
Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 22:37
hello;
I don't know if a&b are my friends truly. Well, for starters, they make me feel quite left out some times. They make me feel like I can't click with them. They make me feel really awkward at times. They seem to be in their own world at times too. A world I can't enter at ease.
Tomorrow's PE with jerk's class. OHMAN, that's just the last thing I want in MJ. Went to school at a later time today. VP talk. PHEW I wasn't any of the latecomers. After the talk, I felt a stirring inside of me and I feel really sad for myself. CCA today was generally okay, we got released early(: Trish came crying due to stress ]: Hope she cheers up! And then it was fun cause we started out with the bunch of us at the corner talking among ourselves and aunty let us chat a while more before starting work! (: I really hope to do well for CSE after hearing so much. And Jenn and I had mass s***ing session at the atrium toilet. HAHA!
I really miss Jackie a lot. (I feel no drive in life, no life in life.) But he's coming out soon, so that rocks. I get tired easily. Thanks to drugs. I have to depend on drugs for my daily life. That sucks. Tomorrow will be the last long day before the week ends! YAY! Tuition tomorrow! I'd better be effective!
CSE essay is getting on my nerves cause I'm having a mental block. & I just saw Jethro's singing on facebook! LOL. Not badd! [: I just want to clear my homework and revise everyday. But that's not easy. I just gotta do it.
& I'm a really self-centred, selfish, inconsiderate, ignorant, stupid, dumb, self-indulging fat girl.
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
And yes, I was having this conversation online wit...
HELLO;I'm really happy cause ST finally did someth...
HELLO; I think term 2 started off well. The day wa...
TERM 2 IS GOING TO START ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. [No...
HELLO;tuition ended just half an hour ago. It was ...
HELLO;Just came back from SAQC. Jackie was so naug...
HELLO; FOUR more days before holiday ends. So far,...
I LIKE MY NEW BLOGSKIN, don't you? (: It's so.. pl...
HELLO; I just finished calling Singtel about the s...
HELLO; I'm currently packing for tomorrow's camp, ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|