<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, April 01, 2009, 21:57

HELLO;

Go search blogs and you'll see how many people envy/hate/dislike/are obsessed with us, Cedar NCC over the freestyle drills thing. HAHA. Well, too bad. The news is, CEDAR IS THE CHAMPION. Just accept it and move on!

Anyway, tomorrow will be a really really long day and I don't feel like going to school. URGH. I just want to lie in bed and sleep through the day.
PE for the start and Chem pract to end off the day. can't you see how marvellous my day will be? [:
I hate thursdays.

I love Wednesdays and Fridays though. (:
Tuition tomorrow! (:

-xoxo.




back to top