Wednesday, April 08, 2009, 20:55
hello;
I am feeling really pathetic now. I have thoughts of backing out from tomorrow's movie marathon.
I realised that I have no safety net to fall back upon in MJ. I realised I don't have any close friends there. I don't have friends who are willing to get away from their comfort groups to keep me company. The people I have can just abandon me to be alone by myself any time, any second. That's why I don't feel the safety net. Maybe afterall, I'm just a loner. Looking back, the last friend I had who was willing to leave his comfort group to be with me was Terence. During the demo lecture, I will never forget that grin on his face he had when he walked in. I really miss him and wonder how we got to where we are now.
I feel really sorry for myself. I don't feel safe and secure in MJ. How?
Tricia got into temasek poly. I'm really sad, even though it's only for this short period of time which we managed to interact. I will seriously miss her and remember how I always confused myself with her and Sam.
I just smsed jerk. wth.
Anyway, really gotta do my PI now. I'm dead.
-xoxo.
p.s. I really miss the other six. I just need time to talk to you all, joke around and it'll be really nice.
|
Wednesday, April 08, 2009, 20:55
hello;
I am feeling really pathetic now. I have thoughts of backing out from tomorrow's movie marathon.
I realised that I have no safety net to fall back upon in MJ. I realised I don't have any close friends there. I don't have friends who are willing to get away from their comfort groups to keep me company. The people I have can just abandon me to be alone by myself any time, any second. That's why I don't feel the safety net. Maybe afterall, I'm just a loner. Looking back, the last friend I had who was willing to leave his comfort group to be with me was Terence. During the demo lecture, I will never forget that grin on his face he had when he walked in. I really miss him and wonder how we got to where we are now.
I feel really sorry for myself. I don't feel safe and secure in MJ. How?
Tricia got into temasek poly. I'm really sad, even though it's only for this short period of time which we managed to interact. I will seriously miss her and remember how I always confused myself with her and Sam.
I just smsed jerk. wth.
Anyway, really gotta do my PI now. I'm dead.
-xoxo.
p.s. I really miss the other six. I just need time to talk to you all, joke around and it'll be really nice.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO;I'M GOING TO BURN MY BIOLOGY NOTES AND DRINK...
Sometimes, I wonder what I'm doing in a JC. Someti...
HELLO;AS ALWAYS, MY WEEKENDS ARE NEVER CONSTRUCTIV...
HELLO; T.G.I.F. Chemistry, CSE, Bio marathon. Bio ...
HELLO; Go search blogs and you'll see how many peo...
HELLO;When asked to find a movie related to the th...
HELLO; xx boy(s) in MJ, if you think that picking ...
'You are in a melancholy humour and fancy that any...
nobody updates their blog as often as I do.Therefo...
HELLO;I'm suppose to do sharing tomorrow during se...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|