Sunday, April 05, 2009, 23:55
Sometimes, I wonder what I'm doing in a JC. Sometimes, I ask myself why I'm in the Science stream taking hardcore Science subjects. and at times, I really don't know why I'm living the way I am. Many have already dropped out from JC. JC is really stressful. A level syllabus in 2 years. Hardcore. But since I made that decision, I will go through with it. Four months into this year. Looking back, I seriously haven't done a single constructive thing. Just growing fatter and getting my way through JC blindly. Therefore, I will start making the best out of my days in the Junior College and get promoted by the end of this year. I will start by doing my homework, asking for help, going for more tuition. I will then start improving my scores for tests, then exams. I will eventually end up in a medicine school and go through all these over again.
Today; Didn't go AJ in the end cause it was raining really heavily. And came home, watched tv, slacked, slept. And now, I'm here struggling with my chem pract and my math. Screw it. And Bio,I should really be studying. Tomorrow life's starting as a routine all over again as always. This is how I don't have a life. Monday till Thursdays... I wake up, go to school, get through the day, ending school at 5.05, maybe go popo's house, or just go home and slack till 8pm with dinner taken, then do homework, mostly spent on the laptop actually, then staring blankly at my notes and stuff wondering why the f. I don't know how to do, being really disappointed with myself. And then, I go to sleep, most of the time, not being able to accomplish my work. and then a new bad day begins. Friday, being a bit different, school ends at 12.05, I go home, then go violin, then to popo's and back home and sleep. Saturday, I wake up, do a bit of things (I usually don't know what I'm doing), prepare for TF and then go TF and then chimes, and then home and sleep. Sunday, church? lunch? home, tv, sleep, attempt to get whatever that needs to be done done.
I hate this lifestyle I have. Therefore I will change it. Period.
-xoxo.
|
Sunday, April 05, 2009, 23:55
Sometimes, I wonder what I'm doing in a JC. Sometimes, I ask myself why I'm in the Science stream taking hardcore Science subjects. and at times, I really don't know why I'm living the way I am. Many have already dropped out from JC. JC is really stressful. A level syllabus in 2 years. Hardcore. But since I made that decision, I will go through with it. Four months into this year. Looking back, I seriously haven't done a single constructive thing. Just growing fatter and getting my way through JC blindly. Therefore, I will start making the best out of my days in the Junior College and get promoted by the end of this year. I will start by doing my homework, asking for help, going for more tuition. I will then start improving my scores for tests, then exams. I will eventually end up in a medicine school and go through all these over again.
Today; Didn't go AJ in the end cause it was raining really heavily. And came home, watched tv, slacked, slept. And now, I'm here struggling with my chem pract and my math. Screw it. And Bio,I should really be studying. Tomorrow life's starting as a routine all over again as always. This is how I don't have a life. Monday till Thursdays... I wake up, go to school, get through the day, ending school at 5.05, maybe go popo's house, or just go home and slack till 8pm with dinner taken, then do homework, mostly spent on the laptop actually, then staring blankly at my notes and stuff wondering why the f. I don't know how to do, being really disappointed with myself. And then, I go to sleep, most of the time, not being able to accomplish my work. and then a new bad day begins. Friday, being a bit different, school ends at 12.05, I go home, then go violin, then to popo's and back home and sleep. Saturday, I wake up, do a bit of things (I usually don't know what I'm doing), prepare for TF and then go TF and then chimes, and then home and sleep. Sunday, church? lunch? home, tv, sleep, attempt to get whatever that needs to be done done.
I hate this lifestyle I have. Therefore I will change it. Period.
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO;AS ALWAYS, MY WEEKENDS ARE NEVER CONSTRUCTIV...
HELLO; T.G.I.F. Chemistry, CSE, Bio marathon. Bio ...
HELLO; Go search blogs and you'll see how many peo...
HELLO;When asked to find a movie related to the th...
HELLO; xx boy(s) in MJ, if you think that picking ...
'You are in a melancholy humour and fancy that any...
nobody updates their blog as often as I do.Therefo...
HELLO;I'm suppose to do sharing tomorrow during se...
Hello; So the weekend is here. (: Today, CSE was n...
HELLO; I WILL BE HAPPY.
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|