|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Tuesday, April 07, 2009, 00:14
I'M GOING TO BURN MY BIOLOGY NOTES AND DRINK THEM. today was, fine? Everything as per norm. Just feel a bit sian, I don't know why. Have to go early to school tomorrow. Sighs. I really don't like knee guards. Anyway, it was nice talking to Ms Pang at the bus stop while waiting for the bus. [: I'm going to hang on as much as I can cause it'll be a short week (: Movie Marathon on Thursday with the class (and other people). The rojak incident has already killed one. wth. The people are innocent. They just wanted to eat something, and they get poisoned and one unlucky one passed away. Who is so evil to do such things? 阿桑, this taiwanese singer passed away at age 34, from breast cancer. ]: -xoxo. |
|
| back to top | |