<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Saturday, April 11, 2009, 22:20

There's gotta be more to life.

HELLO;
Tomorrow's meeting. I don't know what to expect.
Daddy is coming back with much goodies from Taiwan! (:
YAY! YAY! YAY! :DD

I woke up today for tuition, I think I totally wasted xin ying jj's time watching me do Functions while she plays with my phone. HAHA! Ultimate tutor-student time. HAHA!

Violin was kinda saddening cause I was watching the girl of about my age play better than me and I'm really sad, thinking what happened that took me 9 years to get to where I am now.
I shall be hardworking towards my next exam! D:

I should be doing my PI, but it's like there're so many websites for me to refer till I'm have a really hard time trying to collate all my information, and there's gp and I have to help do meeting minutes.

GAHH.
-xoxo.




back to top