<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, April 10, 2009, 23:45

I'm sorry, I was ranting in grey.
And thank you the Chan sisters, Lynn and Jean for listening to me rant and coming up with really good advice.
Lynn; yo mate, you're a good partner and friend!
I love you loads loads and though you may appear indifferent and cool, you're good material and know what to do most of the time and I find you very wise (:
Jean; I love you loads loads too, so don't need to be jealous.
Thanks for being there and letting me rant when Lynn is practising her violin. (HAHA!)
And letting me bully you and you bullying me back.
Violent tendencies: Jean>xj
(as seen from Zen's example when Jean was finger shooting him.HAHA! How can you actually do such things to such an adorable kid like Zen?!)

And others who have/had been there for me.
Love you loads!




back to top