<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, April 16, 2009, 00:03

HELLO;

In a few hours, it'll be chemistry lecture test 2. & I haven't started studying.
OH MAN. I'M SCREWED. I should be starting to buck up real soon.

I realised I haven't been happy/laughing my heart out/smiling naturally much.
I miss being happy/joyful/glad.
I'm still thankful for the people around me who tries to make me laugh more.

Went for POD (finally) today and met up with ailing and isabel and got to know faith.
We read something about God's kingdom.
Then up to the dean of SMU's economic faculty's house for breakfast. They kindly opened up their house even as they weren't home. And their flat was really big! Then this Melvin guy came along, and after that we were still walking to school at 8.15 when the talk was supposed to start. Luckily we weren't late. And t. was late though. haha. I was laughing at him. And he kept looking. URGH.

School was pretty awesome today in view that we only have two lessons/periods.
GP was really funny. We had this quick e-learning thingy on Gender Roles and we were supposed to categorise the occupations under male/female and the slides were going real fast. So I ended up writing the alphabets of the occupation under the sex. So it was like p,d,p,h,n,d, etc. And it ended up that everything looks the same and I don't know what I was writing. LOL. Carol and Aliya laughed at me. HAHA. I thought it was pretty funny. And we had this discussion on which of the family members--Matriach Grandma, Patriach grandpa, workaholic Mummy, metrosexual daddy or brawny brother should take care of the baby. And I realised that the Mum and the brother is like.. only 10+ years apart, in terms of their age. LOL!

Then it was break, which yijun and sheena filmed a lot of weird videos.
And it was lastly, CSE. Which was.. erm. okay?

And I started to get really tired as CCA began.
Wei Ke and I pretty much don't have much to do, so we went around helping the rest! (:
And we ended up as one group of five walking around the school pasting posters+grabbing bluetacs+watching soccer+finding my long lost waterbottle in the LT toilet! HAHA!
PHEW INTERVIEW WASN'T TODAY! [:

Stayed on aft cca to watch girls' soccer against SR. We won! (:
Supported Annemarie! :DD
Jerk was studying alone.
Was watching with Dory and then her ahem came along/was waiting for her. But we walked out first and we talked to ms phang at the bus stop and then dory's bus came and I was alone. Then weiren came along, we talked a while and basically, had nothing to say to each other, and my bus came, overcrowded. Squeezed on and stood practically the whole journey.

I easily tire out, have bad appetite, indigestion, gastric, knee injury, feet hurts, and now, migraine. I want to cry. I just need to find the time to do so.

But talking to CT cheered me up somehow. HAHA.
BANANA ICE CREAM! Let's just eat it when we go out in June yea! (:
& we made a pact to go med school together!
WE MUST, WE CAN, WE WILL! :D
& we talked quite a lot, from NUH to med school to ice cream to his ego. HAHA!
He makes me laugh. And I'm feeling much better! :D

WOAH. I need a life, I need nice friends and I need good friends.
Good as in.. good influence, good company, good support! (:

I DREAD SCHOOL, I admit.
But I will still attend and pay attention and do my work on time and study for tests/exams well.
& eventually, my vision of getting into med school, will come true as CT and I work towards our common goal! (:

PV=nRT.
I'll just learn that.

-xoxo.




back to top