<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, April 17, 2009, 20:06

HELLO;
YAY FOR FRIDAYS.
But I felt exceptionally tired this friday!
Ms Ng/Mrs Koh said that I look like I was in lala land.
CSE was perfectly fine...
Then Bio was really tiring, I don't know why. I tried my very best to stay awake for both the lecture and tutorial and until tutorial, I was really busted.
Went for blood donation with a couple of my classmates, then halfway through, I went for the GIP/CSE trip briefing.
Went back into the queue and had my blood tested and the prick hurts! It was a prick, then you see blood coming out, then it starts to hurt.
Then went onto the chair and the nurse started to clean my arm and stuff and ouch. the needle went in. I was so scared through the whole thing but it went well. PHEW. Thank God for answering my prayers and giving me a good nurse and letting me bear the pain! (:
My blood came out pretty dark red and fast! (: There was this teacher beside me whose blood wasn't really coming out and I remembered her being at least 5 person(s) ahead of me in the queue! So I was pretty fine after the whole thingy, had milo and apple juice (:
I'm 500ml lighter! HAHA!
I asked the nice aunty for a purple bandage and I got it (: I'm so gayy!
HOPE MY BLOOD WILL BE ALRIGHT AND I'LL BE ABLE TO SAVE A LIFE! :DD
But now my hand is kinda bruised. ]:
I've decided to not hand in PI tonight. HAHA!
TOMORROW AFTERNOON! :D
I WILL REST WELL AND STUDY WELL THIS WEEKEND! :D


CAROL, AFIQAH & I WITH OUR FORMS! (:



cool huh! (:
Give Blood, Give Lives.
-xoxo.













back to top