<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 00:22

hello;

OH YES.
The week began with me taking the same bus as awj! HAHA.
So I board the bus and sat towards the back. He sat at the seats facing the standing area and kept looking around and observing who boards the bus! LOL! (& to trust that he said "it doesn't really bother me") HAHA! OMG, I was reading my CSE notes and giggling at the same time while peeking at him from my cse file! HAHA!
And I purposely refuse to face him at any point of time even as I walked into school and he tried to catch up! HAHA!
Trust me, to those who are really really curious about how he looks like, don't bother. He is in no way defined as handsome or good looking. I just find him cute in the comical way cause, just because.

Anyway, my phone totally screwed out on me today. At first, it was stuck at the ipod there, then Mummy called with the home phone, it was still okay at the music screen. & then she went to call again when I told her to stop it, and it got stuck at the incoming call from home screen. URGH! so I just went out of the house with a screwed phone. & during lecture, Sheena tried to test by calling me.. and it got stuck at her number in the end! So we were like joking around saying that she was obsessed with me she kept calling. haha. And then Stella smsed, but then I couldn't see it. So I tried pressing the menu and lock key together and in the end, it got my a white blank screen. GOSH.
& now that I've connected it to the laptop, it's better. Hope it doesn't die on me! D:

And today... :D is a happy day!
Chem and Math Lect, then two period break. Went to the library, was telling Stella quite loudly about Jerk and realised Jerk and his co were just two tables behind. ew. And then GP Ms Pang was absent, Math was fine, CSE rocked. (OH YESYESYES! I'm going GIP! :DD Ms F. just smsed me!) Then it was lunch, totally skipped it for the library! :D & just as I was leaving the canteen for library, awj came in! And I was kinda disappointed that the timing was so wrong, so I was wishing he'd get something from the canteen and come to the library! And guess what! He did! OH MANN! :DD
Then Bio pract was drowsy with the sucky weather. PE was 5 items. oh mann. It sucked. BIG TIME. HAHA. I did 2 &2/3 of awj. HAHA! OMG.

anyway, stayed back to study or do homework with Xing Hua and Carol. I felt really bad cause I kinda made them talk. And it wasn't constructive! D:

ALL THE BEST TO GUITAR ENSEMBLE FOR TOMORROW'S SYF (as much as Stella would gladly pon school with me to see awj, I decided to attend school and be nice.)!
AND ALSO STRINGS ENSEMBLE ON WEDNESDAY!
MGS+HWACHONG, Go for your Gold with honours!
& St. Margs, darlingg Lynn, Go for Silver! :D
ALL THE BEST! :D

-Loads of love, xoxo.





back to top