<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Monday, May 04, 2009, 00:45

HELLO. It's May.

It's the fifth month into 2009. Nearly half the year has gone, one quarter of my JC life is gone. A few more hundred days to A-levels. & here I am, struggling with school work.

I ought to reflect upon my actions and start setting new targets for myself and focus on them.

MY GOALS...
- STUDY AT LEAST A WEEK BEFORE MY LECTURE TESTS.
Bio lecture test: 8th May
Chem lecture test: 18th May

- Stay offline till I finish my homework, less of facebook puhlease!

- Stay back and study with Carol Leong! :DD

- Get myself good studying friends.

- Quiet time every night before I sleep.

- Violin practice every day at least 15 minutes (LOL).


YAY. I will do it! :D

-xoxo.




back to top