<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, May 15, 2009, 16:42

HELLO;

Happy Friday Rainy Day.
TGIF.

So yesterday;
School was on Monday's timetable, really weird. And I was having a bit of Monday blues on a Thursday. But counting down to meeting zee up was really nice (: Totally made my day. And besides, I got to see awj quite a lot, so it was fine [: Then Bio Pract was really cute and fun, making beads out of calcium hydroxide and yeast and alginate. (:

Then bussed to meet zee, I'm amazed I wasn't lost and I reached earlier than her! (:
Went around Coronation plaza to seek gifts/cake. That place is really rundown. But anw, managed to get her delifrance fruit tart for the cake replacement and then helium balloon and a sunflower (:

Passed her the presents and she had no hands to carry the stuff so I helped her with her frame and file (:
Ate dinner at some Prince Cafe. Order fish while zee ordered Chicken. The food was disgusting, ended up eating the baked beans, fries and egg (: We had fun cutting the yolk out! :DD
Then pondered if I should get ct flower(s), but was kinda running late, so didn't besides, many were like queueing to buy.. So I didn't. Well, if he was really sincere inviting me, he'd be glad just with my presence. So, walked to hwachong and saw Lim Min whom I don't think recognises me.

Walked a bit around their school compound and then into the Audi, they started like half an hour late or so... and the emcee's voice was pretty ermm.. kinda weird.
The strings ensemble is okay I guess, but there is definitely room for improvement, cause some intonation are like not there yet, and can hear that some are like off tune or sth. Sounded weird..
LOL. Then intermission and he didn't bother to look for me or something. His friends talked to him a bit though.. Then zee and I sat there playing Tap Tap! :DD Then the concert resumed. & then after it ended, we walked down.. and I was wondering if I should say hi or something.. and thank you zee for waiting for me to make up my mind like.. for 15 or more minutes.. & zee's senior, who happened to be ct's senior class, came to talk to zee and notified ct of "some girl from another school's presence". & I hoped he was at least attempting to look for me.. But.. He didn't.
Then we finally walked past the audi and past him and I said hi before leaving.

We cabbed home and then reached home at around 10.. Too lazy & tired to do anything, KO-ed at 12. Wonderful...

Today;
Chem tutorial,
then CSE lecture, talked (or at least wrote on a piece of paper) to Sheena about the day before. It's nice to talk to Sheena about things (: THANKS SHEENA! :DD
And then break was spent bio-ing, eating, talking, iphone-ing (by Sheena).
Then Bio Lecture test was !$(&&#%!)#^*!)%#!$)(^*!%1. LOL. Fail le lahh.
Bio tutorial was spent by Mrs Liang making us take turns telling her about transcription and translation....

Went for Chem makeup SPA, did all within half an hour.
Then slacked at library, talked to carol and stella.. Then went with them to find ms ng... But the pract worksheets were in her pigeon hole, so I thought I'd take it after briefing...
Went for briefing... about LTC! :DD At erm.. BOTTLE TREE PARK!
Then walked out happily, and totally forgot about taking the pract worksheet! Only remembered when the bus was along TPE. URGHHH...

I'm really tired.
emotional, physical, and mentally.
Hope I'd have a great weekend!

-xoxo.




back to top