Tuesday, May 05, 2009, 03:26
hello;
I have irregular sleeping habits. I slept on Sunday night at 3.30am till 5.30am. (2 hours of sleep and I was damn energetic.) Then Monday night, I'm sleeping from 9pm till 3am. But I like it though.
So school sucks ultimate. I'll explain why. PI is due officially on Friday. Everyone is chionging as many drafts as it takes them to complete. And then my word count needs to be like 1/6 of what it is now. And I need to make changes. And it seriously sucks when the homework piles up too. Everyone's ditching homework for PI. "Do you think it's dumb to ditch my homework for PI?" "Not really"
I need some time to really sit down and just revise. Study. NOT RUSH HOMEWORK. & whenever I sit down in front of my desk, there will be this note to self: "HI. AGENDA. MINUTES." I'm so sick of doing it when repeatedly, it's the same old things again and again which people just fail to attempt to meet the datelines of. Just do each other a favour and get it over and done with won't you? So that we won't need to discuss over and over again for nearly half a year.
I will start doing well=passing my tests. I will. I just might.
Anyway, school was erm. interesting. The precautions they were taking were.. extreme. Singapore raised the alert to ORANGE over the weekends. But somehow, we haven't exactly been affect! D: It's a good thing we haven't been infected, but if ORANGE alert is the case, what will the colour be when it really hits us?! Annemarie and Cheryl were caught sneezing and "having flu-like symptoms" (like she always does cause of morning sinuses) respectively and they got sent home immediately in the morning when they reached school... =.= And then there's the two sessions of temperature taking every day. One during morning assembly, the other at 11.15. =.= erm. How interesting. & it's really uncomfortable seeing teachers and staff wearing the mask... Really weird. & what's more is that to compensate for the 15 minutes (and less) temperature taking exercise, all periods have been shifted 15 minutes back. OH MAN. Now school ends at 5.20. How great can this get?! I hope this whole H1N1 thingy gets better. Not worse!
I watched my very first soccer match, with utmost interest (for the very first time) yesterday in the RIJC-MJC match! :DD It's so nice to see the ball fly across that field of green synthetic greens and in the air... & furthermore, we won! :DD 4-1! totally thrashed them mannn! :DD
Anyway, I've been quite sad cause someone ain't talking me me. Cause he needs to prepare for erm. three interviews. ]: lol. "eh. I miss you somehow, in no suggestive manner." "why? we msn everyday." lol. I also don't know why... ]: Maybe you do.
gotta go do my erm. homework noww! :D -xoxo.
|
Tuesday, May 05, 2009, 03:26
hello;
I have irregular sleeping habits. I slept on Sunday night at 3.30am till 5.30am. (2 hours of sleep and I was damn energetic.) Then Monday night, I'm sleeping from 9pm till 3am. But I like it though.
So school sucks ultimate. I'll explain why. PI is due officially on Friday. Everyone is chionging as many drafts as it takes them to complete. And then my word count needs to be like 1/6 of what it is now. And I need to make changes. And it seriously sucks when the homework piles up too. Everyone's ditching homework for PI. "Do you think it's dumb to ditch my homework for PI?" "Not really"
I need some time to really sit down and just revise. Study. NOT RUSH HOMEWORK. & whenever I sit down in front of my desk, there will be this note to self: "HI. AGENDA. MINUTES." I'm so sick of doing it when repeatedly, it's the same old things again and again which people just fail to attempt to meet the datelines of. Just do each other a favour and get it over and done with won't you? So that we won't need to discuss over and over again for nearly half a year.
I will start doing well=passing my tests. I will. I just might.
Anyway, school was erm. interesting. The precautions they were taking were.. extreme. Singapore raised the alert to ORANGE over the weekends. But somehow, we haven't exactly been affect! D: It's a good thing we haven't been infected, but if ORANGE alert is the case, what will the colour be when it really hits us?! Annemarie and Cheryl were caught sneezing and "having flu-like symptoms" (like she always does cause of morning sinuses) respectively and they got sent home immediately in the morning when they reached school... =.= And then there's the two sessions of temperature taking every day. One during morning assembly, the other at 11.15. =.= erm. How interesting. & it's really uncomfortable seeing teachers and staff wearing the mask... Really weird. & what's more is that to compensate for the 15 minutes (and less) temperature taking exercise, all periods have been shifted 15 minutes back. OH MAN. Now school ends at 5.20. How great can this get?! I hope this whole H1N1 thingy gets better. Not worse!
I watched my very first soccer match, with utmost interest (for the very first time) yesterday in the RIJC-MJC match! :DD It's so nice to see the ball fly across that field of green synthetic greens and in the air... & furthermore, we won! :DD 4-1! totally thrashed them mannn! :DD
Anyway, I've been quite sad cause someone ain't talking me me. Cause he needs to prepare for erm. three interviews. ]: lol. "eh. I miss you somehow, in no suggestive manner." "why? we msn everyday." lol. I also don't know why... ]: Maybe you do.
gotta go do my erm. homework noww! :D -xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO. It's May. It's the fifth month into 2009. N...
hello;I didn't have time to blog.So let me talk ab...
hello; OH YES. The week began with me taking the s...
"These people draw near Me with their mouth, and h...
The Climb; Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana.I can almost...
hello; I had a good start on Monday. & so it's tue...
"On my wedding day, I carried my wife in my arms. ...
HELLO; WEEKEND HAS BEEN UNPRODUCTIVE WITH ME ONLY ...
At times, I feel like screaming out at you "F*** Y...
HELLO;YAY FOR FRIDAYS. But I felt exceptionally ti...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|