Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 00:32
HELLO;
HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY TO ZEE, GIN, SHUANG YI, LYNN CHAN AND HAFIZAA!! :DD
Anyway, YAY. Today was a tuesday, with little or no Monday blues! :DD I'm still a little not over awj! D: I love tuesday morning duties cause I get to see him :DD Sleeping with his friends. LOL. (sounds so wrong!) Anyway, did a bit of homework, then Bio lecture. Oh dang, I was nodding off time and time again.. Then break and then Bio Tutorial, which all of us got scolded cause we haven't finished/attempted. Then was Math lecture which was really nice with videos, too bad his lectures end on Thursday! D: Then was Chem tutorial, spent most of the time talking to Sheena about matters of the heart and copying chem answers at the same time... Then Lunch break was :D Cause I went to the library and after a while, he came in by himself and was concentrating on his homework ^.^ Really cute look he has when he is concentrating and trying to figure his homework out! :D Then PW was ......... Yijun+Carol+AnneMarie+Afiqah+Sara were busy webcamming at the back of the class! LOL! AnneMarie even ask if Mr Tan want to take photo! HAHA! Damn funny. Then GP was... cause it wasn't anything much... just went thru the compre and me doing my GP announcement stuff again and again and then... CAQ scared us. We thought it had something to do with Application Question (AQ) and we totally freaked out. LOL! Turns out it was our favourite Current Affairs Quiz! :D
School ended, back to duty and then studied with Carol at the study benches! :DD Really nice weather and conditions to be studying... Then we had this secret stuffs of Edwin and the thing which happened at the library.. HAHA! :D Left school at around 8...
I'm tired noww! D:
-xoxo.
|
Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 00:32
HELLO;
HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY TO ZEE, GIN, SHUANG YI, LYNN CHAN AND HAFIZAA!! :DD
Anyway, YAY. Today was a tuesday, with little or no Monday blues! :DD I'm still a little not over awj! D: I love tuesday morning duties cause I get to see him :DD Sleeping with his friends. LOL. (sounds so wrong!) Anyway, did a bit of homework, then Bio lecture. Oh dang, I was nodding off time and time again.. Then break and then Bio Tutorial, which all of us got scolded cause we haven't finished/attempted. Then was Math lecture which was really nice with videos, too bad his lectures end on Thursday! D: Then was Chem tutorial, spent most of the time talking to Sheena about matters of the heart and copying chem answers at the same time... Then Lunch break was :D Cause I went to the library and after a while, he came in by himself and was concentrating on his homework ^.^ Really cute look he has when he is concentrating and trying to figure his homework out! :D Then PW was ......... Yijun+Carol+AnneMarie+Afiqah+Sara were busy webcamming at the back of the class! LOL! AnneMarie even ask if Mr Tan want to take photo! HAHA! Damn funny. Then GP was... cause it wasn't anything much... just went thru the compre and me doing my GP announcement stuff again and again and then... CAQ scared us. We thought it had something to do with Application Question (AQ) and we totally freaked out. LOL! Turns out it was our favourite Current Affairs Quiz! :D
School ended, back to duty and then studied with Carol at the study benches! :DD Really nice weather and conditions to be studying... Then we had this secret stuffs of Edwin and the thing which happened at the library.. HAHA! :D Left school at around 8...
I'm tired noww! D:
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
hello; When did I last blog?! (right, tuesday) Any...
hello; I have irregular sleeping habits. I slept o...
HELLO. It's May. It's the fifth month into 2009. N...
hello;I didn't have time to blog.So let me talk ab...
hello; OH YES. The week began with me taking the s...
"These people draw near Me with their mouth, and h...
The Climb; Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana.I can almost...
hello; I had a good start on Monday. & so it's tue...
"On my wedding day, I carried my wife in my arms. ...
HELLO; WEEKEND HAS BEEN UNPRODUCTIVE WITH ME ONLY ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|