|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Friday, January 26, 2007, 21:23
HAHA. finally. the two days in a week i'm looking forward to. Sat & Sun! not because of anything. BUT i get to sleep more! OMG. i'm so deprived of every thing! HAHA. SLEEP! Movies! Going out! a LIFE. HAHA. I need to sleep! today was kinda lethargic! HAHA. the WHOLE of 3S. kena scolded by many teachers. HOW NICE. and stayed back. then went violin.. I reached super early. and i slept! HAHA. outside while waiting! HAHA. lao shi see i so tired then make me play at my own pace instead of his super fast pace which he makes me play with him normally. HAHA. Thanks.=) OMG. so much hw! OMG. so many tests soon! OMG. SCHOOL! OMG. HAHA. but i somehow like to go school to study. But very xian! sobsobs. =( & tiring! HAHA. nowadays never have muscle aches! so cool! HAHA. I tink it's cause i trained up muscles le! =) <3!> |
|
| back to top | |