Friday, September 12, 2008, 00:07
ONE MORE SHOT. NY FASHION WEEK :DD
School's back to norm, and it isn't at all nice. New time table screw things up. I didn't pack for the right things. Didn't bring PE shirt, luckily, I'm not the only one! :D Many of us ended up wearing uniform for PE, doing Taebo[: The AV system and stuff screwed up, and we spent most of the time sitting and talking. Ms Poon decides to play us some Pixar clips from her laptop and it was really funny and dumb! LOL. Laughed like shit.. Knick Knack [: & there was, shockingly and last minute, MATH REMEDIAL. ARGH.
Back home then tuition[: MB came late, as usual, and SURPRISINGLY, sat down next to me, between me and Kenneth. Then he went to take sweets for the guys. And lastly, he gave me the coffee sweet and mentos sweet and asked me to choose. But somehow, I wasn't in any mood to talk to anyone, so I kind of ignored him cause thinking back of the past few days how he has been depriving me of his really ego/lame/put-a-smile-on-my-face replies ]: But in the end, Mr Lui and the guys started talking about serving the army and stuff and made me laugh. Then MB did Chemistry and made Kenneth and I join him. And in the end, I was the only one left doing Chemistry with him. Chem tuition next and it was really tiring, doing all those MCQs.. But it was good practice [:
"erm. I thought you say you have a lot of homework? still got time to sms meh? don't want to sleep arh?" "I can don't sleep to do my homework. But I can't sleep if I don't message you. " [:
NEW YORK FASHION WEEK. Anna Sui's collection for 2009 Summer is kind of lacey and tribal. Nice vibrant colours[: Shall do a fashion week read up over the weekend[: oh no. I should be studying!
|
Friday, September 12, 2008, 00:07
ONE MORE SHOT. NY FASHION WEEK :DD
School's back to norm, and it isn't at all nice. New time table screw things up. I didn't pack for the right things. Didn't bring PE shirt, luckily, I'm not the only one! :D Many of us ended up wearing uniform for PE, doing Taebo[: The AV system and stuff screwed up, and we spent most of the time sitting and talking. Ms Poon decides to play us some Pixar clips from her laptop and it was really funny and dumb! LOL. Laughed like shit.. Knick Knack [: & there was, shockingly and last minute, MATH REMEDIAL. ARGH.
Back home then tuition[: MB came late, as usual, and SURPRISINGLY, sat down next to me, between me and Kenneth. Then he went to take sweets for the guys. And lastly, he gave me the coffee sweet and mentos sweet and asked me to choose. But somehow, I wasn't in any mood to talk to anyone, so I kind of ignored him cause thinking back of the past few days how he has been depriving me of his really ego/lame/put-a-smile-on-my-face replies ]: But in the end, Mr Lui and the guys started talking about serving the army and stuff and made me laugh. Then MB did Chemistry and made Kenneth and I join him. And in the end, I was the only one left doing Chemistry with him. Chem tuition next and it was really tiring, doing all those MCQs.. But it was good practice [:
"erm. I thought you say you have a lot of homework? still got time to sms meh? don't want to sleep arh?" "I can don't sleep to do my homework. But I can't sleep if I don't message you. " [:
NEW YORK FASHION WEEK. Anna Sui's collection for 2009 Summer is kind of lacey and tribal. Nice vibrant colours[: Shall do a fashion week read up over the weekend[: oh no. I should be studying!
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
& I'm currently happily redoing my bio notes, and ...
HELLO. Meet the NEW 3rd Generation iPod Nano. It's...
THE ULTIMATE GIFT; I just watched it. It's really ...
HOHOHO. hello; Got back the results, yea, everythi...
anw, I'm sick. Sort of, but I don't know what happ...
Official announcement/promise. hello; As predicted...
PEEWEE. School holidays are over. Hello school. He...
A camera without a memory card; it's like me witho...
hello; You know something I know? It's Friday. Sep...
NOT REALLY CLEVER; Acts 17:16-34This was what I di...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|