Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 00:25
Was reading Jasmine's blog. And all of a sudden, I tried to recall how I got through that period of within less than half a year that I lost 3 people who were close to my heart. Mrs Ng, who passed on on 18th September'2007 NaiNai (Dad's mum), passed on on 2nd October'2007 and last but not the least, Xiu Juan Lao shi, who passed on on 31st January'2008.
I remembered the strange atmosphere in the library when Mrs Ouyang told our class personally of the news and how Mr Chia closed all the doors and windows to our classroom so that the rest of the level won't be able to peek in. I remembered how we all cried and cried till our eyes became sore during the exam, how we promised to do well for English. That was the period of time for Mrs Ng's passing.
And a few weeks/days after, just as I am fully into studying for my end of years, the sudden news of nainai's passing on the day before some papers. I cried at KFC, knowing the news only that afternoon when she passed away in the morning, me thinking that it was a horrible prank, waiting for Jennifer to come down from her house, me rushing home for the funeral, how I helped out at the funeral, my first time of a close kin's funeral and how I recalled the past when we actually interacted--well, it wasn't much.
Then came a new year, of how we visited xjls to and fro, how sickly she looked as time passed but still, sharing and entertaining us and keeping her faith. How she thinned down. How I was crying when I received my Chinese Olevel result when others were crying for not getting/getting an A1 and I was crying for her.
From these people, I've learnt lessons. I've learnt from them. Radios in Heaven, it was my lullaby through those dark nights missing those people. God was and is my comfort, through those times, now. Thank you, Lord.
|
Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 00:25
Was reading Jasmine's blog. And all of a sudden, I tried to recall how I got through that period of within less than half a year that I lost 3 people who were close to my heart. Mrs Ng, who passed on on 18th September'2007 NaiNai (Dad's mum), passed on on 2nd October'2007 and last but not the least, Xiu Juan Lao shi, who passed on on 31st January'2008.
I remembered the strange atmosphere in the library when Mrs Ouyang told our class personally of the news and how Mr Chia closed all the doors and windows to our classroom so that the rest of the level won't be able to peek in. I remembered how we all cried and cried till our eyes became sore during the exam, how we promised to do well for English. That was the period of time for Mrs Ng's passing.
And a few weeks/days after, just as I am fully into studying for my end of years, the sudden news of nainai's passing on the day before some papers. I cried at KFC, knowing the news only that afternoon when she passed away in the morning, me thinking that it was a horrible prank, waiting for Jennifer to come down from her house, me rushing home for the funeral, how I helped out at the funeral, my first time of a close kin's funeral and how I recalled the past when we actually interacted--well, it wasn't much.
Then came a new year, of how we visited xjls to and fro, how sickly she looked as time passed but still, sharing and entertaining us and keeping her faith. How she thinned down. How I was crying when I received my Chinese Olevel result when others were crying for not getting/getting an A1 and I was crying for her.
From these people, I've learnt lessons. I've learnt from them. Radios in Heaven, it was my lullaby through those dark nights missing those people. God was and is my comfort, through those times, now. Thank you, Lord.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
JUST STAND UP! new lovee. hello; I'm tired. Goodby...
JUST STAND UP!Artistes performing: Mariah Carey, B...
OH GOSH. Weekends are so not productive. Woke up a...
WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?The brutal murder in ...
Hello; Didn't go to school today cause down with t...
MY FAVOURITE FONTS.HELLO HELLOThis is so limited.
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO H...
NOTHING FEELS RIGHT WHEN I'M NOT WITH YOU;I'VE MAD...
NO MORE HEARTBREAKS. carpe diemhello; Monday start...
IN A FEW DAYS TIME, THIS BLOG WILL BE HISTORY.
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|