Saturday, September 20, 2008, 22:48
WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?
The brutal murder in Yishun of three women and one seriously injured by the Chinese National really got me thinking. Even in Singapore we have such things. I question our safety. These "imports", they call them, what have they done to Singapore? In what way have they contributed? In our crime rates? I know it's a sweeping generalisation because it has only occurred in minorities, but still, it is apparent.
Friends, some, do add onto my worries when I don't really need to be doing that--worrying over them. HEY, I hope you know who you are. Please don't start those bad habits. Bad habits are easy to catch, hard to kick. I don't want yall to end up shortening your lives. I just want yall to know that I care a lot about yall, but yall may not think so. Please know what is right and differentiate it from what is wrong. I trust that yall will do so sensibly. I don't know what else I can say.
Now, for the day's schedule; dragged myself up at 8.30, packed, cooked soup with pasta [: Tuition was pretty constructive. Did about 1 & 2/3 Chemistry papers :DD Watched Sky High and then out to church. Meeting was okay. Actually, it's not. I'M VERY SICK OF TALKING AND NOT GETTING THE ATTENTION DUE. Call me attention-seeking/whatever. Like for example, I talked about it, trying to get attention. And someone (I won't mention who) can actually say he/she doesn't want to participate when he/she hasn't even paid attention to what I said. Don't tell me you were joking, cause it was a pretty bad joke and it's irritating. It's rude. The rest of it was okay, just that the person-in-charge totally forgot it was his programme today and pangseh-ed us, so we ended up doing nothing, talking, sharing and yea. Captain's ball was quite okay, at least I was kind of in the game. Well, in case you didn't realise, I don't really get the chance to get the ball on court. I'm like invisible. At least if Jasmine stands there, she gets noticed as a vase and gets to touch the ball at times. While me, I'm totally invisible, non-existant.
Now, I truly know that no matter how no one is on my side, I feel God. He is there for me, all the time. No matter how empty I may feel, God will fill me up. I forgive and forget easily. For example, I asked someone whether she wants to combine a present for someone and she said no. And when I asked why, she just said she doesn't like her and questioned my memory of how that person treated me in the past. I guess I'm not really a kind of reminiscing person? I'm really amazed how God made me to be forgiving and stuff.
I love the feeling of hugging onto my soft toys. I feel a fuzzy feeling while hugging them, getting comfort from the non-living. Imagine that.
ARGH. shall go study now.
|
Saturday, September 20, 2008, 22:48
WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?
The brutal murder in Yishun of three women and one seriously injured by the Chinese National really got me thinking. Even in Singapore we have such things. I question our safety. These "imports", they call them, what have they done to Singapore? In what way have they contributed? In our crime rates? I know it's a sweeping generalisation because it has only occurred in minorities, but still, it is apparent.
Friends, some, do add onto my worries when I don't really need to be doing that--worrying over them. HEY, I hope you know who you are. Please don't start those bad habits. Bad habits are easy to catch, hard to kick. I don't want yall to end up shortening your lives. I just want yall to know that I care a lot about yall, but yall may not think so. Please know what is right and differentiate it from what is wrong. I trust that yall will do so sensibly. I don't know what else I can say.
Now, for the day's schedule; dragged myself up at 8.30, packed, cooked soup with pasta [: Tuition was pretty constructive. Did about 1 & 2/3 Chemistry papers :DD Watched Sky High and then out to church. Meeting was okay. Actually, it's not. I'M VERY SICK OF TALKING AND NOT GETTING THE ATTENTION DUE. Call me attention-seeking/whatever. Like for example, I talked about it, trying to get attention. And someone (I won't mention who) can actually say he/she doesn't want to participate when he/she hasn't even paid attention to what I said. Don't tell me you were joking, cause it was a pretty bad joke and it's irritating. It's rude. The rest of it was okay, just that the person-in-charge totally forgot it was his programme today and pangseh-ed us, so we ended up doing nothing, talking, sharing and yea. Captain's ball was quite okay, at least I was kind of in the game. Well, in case you didn't realise, I don't really get the chance to get the ball on court. I'm like invisible. At least if Jasmine stands there, she gets noticed as a vase and gets to touch the ball at times. While me, I'm totally invisible, non-existant.
Now, I truly know that no matter how no one is on my side, I feel God. He is there for me, all the time. No matter how empty I may feel, God will fill me up. I forgive and forget easily. For example, I asked someone whether she wants to combine a present for someone and she said no. And when I asked why, she just said she doesn't like her and questioned my memory of how that person treated me in the past. I guess I'm not really a kind of reminiscing person? I'm really amazed how God made me to be forgiving and stuff.
I love the feeling of hugging onto my soft toys. I feel a fuzzy feeling while hugging them, getting comfort from the non-living. Imagine that.
ARGH. shall go study now.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
Hello; Didn't go to school today cause down with t...
MY FAVOURITE FONTS.HELLO HELLOThis is so limited.
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO H...
NOTHING FEELS RIGHT WHEN I'M NOT WITH YOU;I'VE MAD...
NO MORE HEARTBREAKS. carpe diemhello; Monday start...
IN A FEW DAYS TIME, THIS BLOG WILL BE HISTORY.
知己知彼,百战百胜HELLO; Woke up at 9.15, 15minutes before ...
STGR[: Today was really, pretty tiring. School, th...
ONE MORE SHOT. NY FASHION WEEK :DD School's back t...
& I'm currently happily redoing my bio notes, and ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|