Saturday, September 13, 2008, 00:00
STGR[:
Today was really, pretty tiring. School, then Chemistry remedial with the combined science, went pretty well. I'm still considering really hard. Went for violin[: reached super early, just sat there and listened or rather was sort of packing my file and stuff. WOW. I HAVE TONNES OF WEEKEND HOMEWORK which I seriously don't know how I'm going to complete all with tmr morning's tuition+Children Gospel Rally+Gospel Rally & Sunday's sunday school+service+meeting+rally(?). GOSH. Okay, back to what I was saying. After violin, laoshi and I cabbed down[: Then we walked around, cause it was really early and we both had nothing to do[: So honoured to have laoshi pei me a bit and everyone was looking and trying to figure out who I am with laoshi[: Laoshi went in, I stayed alone by myself waiting for Ailing, then went to Kallang Leisure Park for dinner, talked and Ailing walked me over and stayed for worship but left once it ended. So I sat alone by myself and there was this foreign worker guy whose feet seriously stinks sitting behind me, so all the while I leaned forward so as not to smell his stinky feet. ARGH. Laoshi plays nice[: WAIT. I'M TIRED NOW, SO NEXT TIME I'LL CONTINUE! :D
|
Saturday, September 13, 2008, 00:00
STGR[:
Today was really, pretty tiring. School, then Chemistry remedial with the combined science, went pretty well. I'm still considering really hard. Went for violin[: reached super early, just sat there and listened or rather was sort of packing my file and stuff. WOW. I HAVE TONNES OF WEEKEND HOMEWORK which I seriously don't know how I'm going to complete all with tmr morning's tuition+Children Gospel Rally+Gospel Rally & Sunday's sunday school+service+meeting+rally(?). GOSH. Okay, back to what I was saying. After violin, laoshi and I cabbed down[: Then we walked around, cause it was really early and we both had nothing to do[: So honoured to have laoshi pei me a bit and everyone was looking and trying to figure out who I am with laoshi[: Laoshi went in, I stayed alone by myself waiting for Ailing, then went to Kallang Leisure Park for dinner, talked and Ailing walked me over and stayed for worship but left once it ended. So I sat alone by myself and there was this foreign worker guy whose feet seriously stinks sitting behind me, so all the while I leaned forward so as not to smell his stinky feet. ARGH. Laoshi plays nice[: WAIT. I'M TIRED NOW, SO NEXT TIME I'LL CONTINUE! :D
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
ONE MORE SHOT. NY FASHION WEEK :DD School's back t...
& I'm currently happily redoing my bio notes, and ...
HELLO. Meet the NEW 3rd Generation iPod Nano. It's...
THE ULTIMATE GIFT; I just watched it. It's really ...
HOHOHO. hello; Got back the results, yea, everythi...
anw, I'm sick. Sort of, but I don't know what happ...
Official announcement/promise. hello; As predicted...
PEEWEE. School holidays are over. Hello school. He...
A camera without a memory card; it's like me witho...
hello; You know something I know? It's Friday. Sep...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|