<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 23:59

NOTHING FEELS RIGHT WHEN I'M NOT WITH YOU;
I'VE MADE MISTAKES

over it.


hello;
EMATH MOCK/GEOG DEVELOPMENT TEST/7AM CONSULTATION WITH MDM LUM TOMORROW +MEETING WITH AL+TUITION(I really don't want to see MB).


What should I say? Have been really busy with practicals after practicals, reaching home at around 5plus every day except for today, cause it's Wednesday, coming home feeling really busted and just want to head for the bed straight (too much ammonia gas/carbon dioxide/hydrogen intake I guess?) My burnt kind of recovered, which is really good, but it caused me to be too anxious and overly careful during practicals now. I think the practicals are fun, somehow, but others find it otherwise. Have been doing quiet time, praying, and thank God, all's well. Haven't really been doing amath, rushing A/math homeowork daily, feel really tired. I find it all pointless--the rushing, the papers after papers.





I went for tennis yesterday, the last lesson before I continue again after olevels. I really enjoy tennis. It taught me to focus, it taught me to think on my feet. And coach said he thinks my body's well for volley-ing [: While korkor's serve is really powerful. I think tennis helped distract me from thinking of MB. (I think of him as the friggin ball and hitting him, lol. Joking.)




the moon's nice,isn't it? Fly me to the moon.


goodbye til' the next time.




back to top