The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome
welcome to
undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com
! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME
or
HATE ME
,
it's still an
OBSESSION
(
more?:D
)
Thursday, October 30, 2008, 16:55
'I will praise you, Lord God, for your mighty deeds and your power to save. You have taught me since I was a child... Don't leave me when I am old.'
Speaks my mind, totally.
Thursday, October 30, 2008, 16:55
'I will praise you, Lord God, for your mighty deeds and your power to save. You have taught me since I was a child... Don't leave me when I am old.'
Speaks my mind, totally.
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
links
BOON HUI
;
CHIMES
;
DELTA
;
ELSIA
;
ESTHER WU
;
FAITH SIM
;
HAFEEZA
;
JASMINE TEO
;
JASMINE YAP
;
JEAN CHAN
;
JERRY
;
JIALING AW
;
JO & MEL
;
JOY FOO
;
JULIA
;
KAY WEI LOW
;
LAMBERT
;
LEVINIA LIM
;
LYNN
;
NEO SHEENA
;
SHUMEI
;
SILING
;
TAMMY
;
TF BLOG
;
TRACY
ANG
WINGHAY
;
XINYI SEAH
;
YINGSI KO
;
YOUXIAN
;
ZEE
;
replay
How I wish when I'm back to the hospital in Decemb...
SUGGESTIONS NEEDED!WILL BE CONSIDERED, BUT MAY NOT...
HELLO;Tomorrow's bio. Physics people gets long wee...
WARNING: SEVERE EXTREME MOODSWINGS. STAY AWAY TILL...
I'm burnin' up, burnin' up, for you babehhh. I'm h...
sometimes, after so much hurt, you just push anyon...
We started out as friends. A bit of superficiality...
I dare you to love. I have many thoughts going thr...
What's with the virtual muder? LOL. Woman jailed a...
YAY! HAHA. It's FINALLY THE WEEKEND! I have looked...
layout
yvon
!
tagboard
back to top