Friday, October 24, 2008, 21:07
YAY! HAHA. It's FINALLY THE WEEKEND! I have looked forward to this weekend more than I've ever did for the rest of the weekends! You should know why. Well, with the exams, who wouldn't? Weekend=a breath of fresh air, more sleep-ins, more time to prep! And it's a long weekend this time round anyway. Tuesday will be History, literally and then Wed off from papers, Thursday Emath (woohoo! A1!) and then Friday Biology! [:
This week has been long. Well, feels long and yet fast and papers after papers and studying and studying (well, not very hard though) makes me feel like I've been strangled.
Monday started off with a bang with Chemistry. Tuesday was English till 7PM. Wednesday Amath. Thursday Geography. & finally today was Emath early in the morning and Amath! [:
YAY! I SURVIVED THE FIRST WEEK! :DD Thank you Brand's Essence, Bird's nest and Gingko extracts! :DD Thank GOD! :DD
I pray everyday for everyone around me and my papers[: I hope God answers my prayers! [: & there're some people whom I really want to care for right now. Hey Magnificant'08 Cedarians! JIAYOU! Hold on, no matter what! We'll be here for each other! :D And we have a zoo in the container classrooms! :D Cheetahs, Flamingos and Gorillas! :D & gay Elmo songs, sadistic Happy tree friends and stupid Thai airport and Italian man! HAHA. Totally crack me up. I kinda like this olevel period! :D Keep going! (:
|
Friday, October 24, 2008, 21:07
YAY! HAHA. It's FINALLY THE WEEKEND! I have looked forward to this weekend more than I've ever did for the rest of the weekends! You should know why. Well, with the exams, who wouldn't? Weekend=a breath of fresh air, more sleep-ins, more time to prep! And it's a long weekend this time round anyway. Tuesday will be History, literally and then Wed off from papers, Thursday Emath (woohoo! A1!) and then Friday Biology! [:
This week has been long. Well, feels long and yet fast and papers after papers and studying and studying (well, not very hard though) makes me feel like I've been strangled.
Monday started off with a bang with Chemistry. Tuesday was English till 7PM. Wednesday Amath. Thursday Geography. & finally today was Emath early in the morning and Amath! [:
YAY! I SURVIVED THE FIRST WEEK! :DD Thank you Brand's Essence, Bird's nest and Gingko extracts! :DD Thank GOD! :DD
I pray everyday for everyone around me and my papers[: I hope God answers my prayers! [: & there're some people whom I really want to care for right now. Hey Magnificant'08 Cedarians! JIAYOU! Hold on, no matter what! We'll be here for each other! :D And we have a zoo in the container classrooms! :D Cheetahs, Flamingos and Gorillas! :D & gay Elmo songs, sadistic Happy tree friends and stupid Thai airport and Italian man! HAHA. Totally crack me up. I kinda like this olevel period! :D Keep going! (:
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
Life's a bitch and he is worse than a jerk. I OFFI...
I'd vote Obama after what I've read about how McCa...
I'm pretty unsure of how I'm going to do for my ch...
Damn it. Internet connection yesterday sucked and ...
Isolationism. To those who only see me during fell...
Hello (again) Goodbye. HELLO. I therefore official...
How dumb can you get? Fancy telling someone closer...
Hello; I felt quite productive this afternoon[: Wo...
8 DAYS MORE. I'm not going to lose my fighting spi...
After all that stress laoshi gave me during violin...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|