<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 20:57

How dumb can you get? Fancy telling someone closer to me than you that I suck. Well, I said the same thing about you. I don't even interact with you. I don't know how you can actually pick on people as you like. What's the fucking problem with you, Yi? Fuck off. The person has already chosen me over you. BFFs mean something. Forever.

This two people are absolutely the biatch. Even if they're of the wrong gender, they fit perfectly well as bitches. Welldone. Never trust guys. You'll never know when their bitchyness strikes them.

Hello;
So many issues, pent up feelings.
I had a lovely morning of taking my own sweet time to go to school and Chemistry was really fine. Stayed back, met Ms Tan and then Mdm Lum [: The rest of the teachers to be met on Friday! WOOHOO! I need to be productive.

Tomorrow's practical. How I feel? Unsure. But I hope I'll feel confident and pride wont come before a fall. I really want to do well.

Lovely time at LHL's house todayy! [: Did Chem and History talking with LHL before we start crapping and flipping thru ZHSS yearbook with the correction tape and pen! HAHA! Beatrice! LOL. I LOVE STUDYING WITH THESE PEOPLE. It makes it so fun and unproductive. They crack me up! WOOHOO!


YAY. Gotta go noww!
BYEE!




back to top