Saturday, October 04, 2008, 22:17
"Love is not a maybe thing" -the Hills.
Graduation this whole morning. Bittersweet. Reached school early in hope to find some teachers, to no avail and everyone was taking photos after photos. Toilet-ed twice with Dalila and once with Hafeeza. And Mdm Audra asked us to bring the presents she had for us to the classroom. Aww. Personalised and sweet. Thank You LOADS, Mdm Audra! :DD Photos after photos and people going around giving and recieving presents. Hugs, smiles, flashes. I heart my classmates! Then proceeded to the corridors outside the classrooms near the hall. Made tonnes of noise and I swear the prefects were freaking out. So sorry to them. The walk-in was okay, then came awards and stuff. Mrs Ouyang's speech today was the first one I've really paid attention to this whole time she was a p to Cedar. Then class by class we went up to get certs! I got mine from Mdm Audra [: How are they possibly passing us our grad photos?! Anw, we just laughed a lot and made a lot of noise throughout. Then came the song dedication and here comes the crying. I stood beside Celine Wee and Juliana. We were drenched in sweat, but who cares. Arms over shoulders, we stood side by side singing. And then don't know why, everyone just started to sniff, then weep, then burst out don't know crying/laughing. Songs after songs we screamed/sang loudly our hearts out. Winds beneath my wings+At the beginning+Graduation+Keep Holding on. Everyone just burst out crying. Everyone was hugging each other and stuff. Mdm Audra and Ms Ng came up to join us in the singing with the tiaras[: Juliana cried and then I cried. Mdm Audra hugged me and Celine wee tried to cheer me and and started crying later on. By God's grace, our cohort came together and became bonded in some way or another. Post-Grad party wasn't much, but still, we went crazy. The music was crazy. More teacher-hunting and hugs later on[:
Afternoon Bugis. Believe it or not, we spent 52bucks buying glass. But it's really nice[: I love my star and studs. Mummy is in love with hers. Then to BHG and bought a black wollen kinda jacket/sweater [: China! [: Then walked to violin and was real tired. Violin wasn't nice with sight-reading. ARGH.
Evening home. Home alone and watched back-to-back episodes of the Hills! :DD OHNO. I'm SO GETTING IT AFTER OLEVELS! WOOHOO! Watch those panda eyes, girl! [: Dad's not home yet=camera's not with me yet cause he totally forgot to charge his cam (last minute) and so took my camera with him for the event.
I'm going to pray for da jiejie that her wedding will be well! :DD Meanwhile, I'm going to study my ass off. And my voice is so sexy.
|
Saturday, October 04, 2008, 22:17
"Love is not a maybe thing" -the Hills.
Graduation this whole morning. Bittersweet. Reached school early in hope to find some teachers, to no avail and everyone was taking photos after photos. Toilet-ed twice with Dalila and once with Hafeeza. And Mdm Audra asked us to bring the presents she had for us to the classroom. Aww. Personalised and sweet. Thank You LOADS, Mdm Audra! :DD Photos after photos and people going around giving and recieving presents. Hugs, smiles, flashes. I heart my classmates! Then proceeded to the corridors outside the classrooms near the hall. Made tonnes of noise and I swear the prefects were freaking out. So sorry to them. The walk-in was okay, then came awards and stuff. Mrs Ouyang's speech today was the first one I've really paid attention to this whole time she was a p to Cedar. Then class by class we went up to get certs! I got mine from Mdm Audra [: How are they possibly passing us our grad photos?! Anw, we just laughed a lot and made a lot of noise throughout. Then came the song dedication and here comes the crying. I stood beside Celine Wee and Juliana. We were drenched in sweat, but who cares. Arms over shoulders, we stood side by side singing. And then don't know why, everyone just started to sniff, then weep, then burst out don't know crying/laughing. Songs after songs we screamed/sang loudly our hearts out. Winds beneath my wings+At the beginning+Graduation+Keep Holding on. Everyone just burst out crying. Everyone was hugging each other and stuff. Mdm Audra and Ms Ng came up to join us in the singing with the tiaras[: Juliana cried and then I cried. Mdm Audra hugged me and Celine wee tried to cheer me and and started crying later on. By God's grace, our cohort came together and became bonded in some way or another. Post-Grad party wasn't much, but still, we went crazy. The music was crazy. More teacher-hunting and hugs later on[:
Afternoon Bugis. Believe it or not, we spent 52bucks buying glass. But it's really nice[: I love my star and studs. Mummy is in love with hers. Then to BHG and bought a black wollen kinda jacket/sweater [: China! [: Then walked to violin and was real tired. Violin wasn't nice with sight-reading. ARGH.
Evening home. Home alone and watched back-to-back episodes of the Hills! :DD OHNO. I'm SO GETTING IT AFTER OLEVELS! WOOHOO! Watch those panda eyes, girl! [: Dad's not home yet=camera's not with me yet cause he totally forgot to charge his cam (last minute) and so took my camera with him for the event.
I'm going to pray for da jiejie that her wedding will be well! :DD Meanwhile, I'm going to study my ass off. And my voice is so sexy.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
Wind Beneath my Wings. It must have been cold ther...
WIND BENEATH MY WINGS; I just read Kaywei's blog. ...
HELLO; I'm online with my best friend coming up wi...
HAPPY (BELATED) 17th BIRTHDAY TAN SILING! 8 is a ...
It's random.#1.It's my longlost usedtobe bestfrien...
SAY HELLO TO THE SOUTHWEST MONSOON[: HAHA. I think...
HELLO; It doesn't feel like it's friday today, jus...
Was reading Jasmine's blog. And all of a sudden, I...
JUST STAND UP! new lovee. hello; I'm tired. Goodby...
JUST STAND UP!Artistes performing: Mariah Carey, B...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|