Saturday, September 27, 2008, 22:50
SAY HELLO TO THE SOUTHWEST MONSOON[:
HAHA. I think the news is terrible nowadays. Take for example the misfiring at the police training officer's groins. Ouch. F1.. I never got to experience any of it [: Should I be glad my ear drums are still intact? Tainted milk, Melanine became famous overnight. Lives lost, fear overwhelms. How's the world coping? I don't know. China trying to come up with some amazing space adventure, most probably to cover over the milk incident (which isn't working at all) and we don't even know if they photoshop-ed it.
Today was long. I didn't expect it to be so longg [: 8-10 was spent on practical[: I'm happy I went and finished 4 practicals (including f1 & f2) in 2 hours[: Mr Kang was really nice to be playing songs over iTunes[: cool teacher, I would say. Mr Chia gives me the creeps, I don't know why. Went to Kovan, waited for parents and we went for the HK cafe food[: Quite nice and filling. I didn't score in the price is right. ARGH. I'm in the middle. Mummy got the right amount for the w/o GST+Service Tax and Dad got the right one for w/ GST+Service Tax. Spent four hours at Kovan and spent a whooping 400dollars. Yes, Kovan is small. I'm so surprised we managed to spend 400dollars [: Bought plenty of things. Retail theraphy works best under hot weather. You would want to avoid the heat and just spend your time in the fully air-conditioned building. Came home and it was nearly 4. Then afterawhile, Mum realised she has to be in church by 5 so we rushed out. Reached church, helped a bit for the children's day thing. I hate balloons. And the little boy really scared me with his sudden outburst of screaming and tears upon seeing the puppet. I didn't know of any kids who were that scared of puppets. Captain's ball was good[: I catch 10+ balls and I'm happy[: Sang for chimes and I hate the soprano part. It's voice-breaking. ARGH.
Shall come home tomorrow to do my work/study.
Four years passed and what have I done? Sometimes, looking back, I'm filled with regret. Somethings, I hoped have a different result, somethings, I wished I could have done it better or in another way. Friends I've made many, enemies, well, hard to say. In school, it gets political. You don't know who are your friends and who are your enemies. But in my upper secondary life, I guess the phrase "There are no permanent enemies, only permanent interests" applies very well. Never know someone thinking you know her. Especially girls, they're unpredictable. Life had it's horrible times, also, a fair share of good times. I can't say Secondary school totally sucked, neither can I say it rocked. Well, all I can say is, for definite, I may miss it. I guess it changed me.
For now, it's up to me to work hard for a better future.
|
Saturday, September 27, 2008, 22:50
SAY HELLO TO THE SOUTHWEST MONSOON[:
HAHA. I think the news is terrible nowadays. Take for example the misfiring at the police training officer's groins. Ouch. F1.. I never got to experience any of it [: Should I be glad my ear drums are still intact? Tainted milk, Melanine became famous overnight. Lives lost, fear overwhelms. How's the world coping? I don't know. China trying to come up with some amazing space adventure, most probably to cover over the milk incident (which isn't working at all) and we don't even know if they photoshop-ed it.
Today was long. I didn't expect it to be so longg [: 8-10 was spent on practical[: I'm happy I went and finished 4 practicals (including f1 & f2) in 2 hours[: Mr Kang was really nice to be playing songs over iTunes[: cool teacher, I would say. Mr Chia gives me the creeps, I don't know why. Went to Kovan, waited for parents and we went for the HK cafe food[: Quite nice and filling. I didn't score in the price is right. ARGH. I'm in the middle. Mummy got the right amount for the w/o GST+Service Tax and Dad got the right one for w/ GST+Service Tax. Spent four hours at Kovan and spent a whooping 400dollars. Yes, Kovan is small. I'm so surprised we managed to spend 400dollars [: Bought plenty of things. Retail theraphy works best under hot weather. You would want to avoid the heat and just spend your time in the fully air-conditioned building. Came home and it was nearly 4. Then afterawhile, Mum realised she has to be in church by 5 so we rushed out. Reached church, helped a bit for the children's day thing. I hate balloons. And the little boy really scared me with his sudden outburst of screaming and tears upon seeing the puppet. I didn't know of any kids who were that scared of puppets. Captain's ball was good[: I catch 10+ balls and I'm happy[: Sang for chimes and I hate the soprano part. It's voice-breaking. ARGH.
Shall come home tomorrow to do my work/study.
Four years passed and what have I done? Sometimes, looking back, I'm filled with regret. Somethings, I hoped have a different result, somethings, I wished I could have done it better or in another way. Friends I've made many, enemies, well, hard to say. In school, it gets political. You don't know who are your friends and who are your enemies. But in my upper secondary life, I guess the phrase "There are no permanent enemies, only permanent interests" applies very well. Never know someone thinking you know her. Especially girls, they're unpredictable. Life had it's horrible times, also, a fair share of good times. I can't say Secondary school totally sucked, neither can I say it rocked. Well, all I can say is, for definite, I may miss it. I guess it changed me.
For now, it's up to me to work hard for a better future.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO; It doesn't feel like it's friday today, jus...
Was reading Jasmine's blog. And all of a sudden, I...
JUST STAND UP! new lovee. hello; I'm tired. Goodby...
JUST STAND UP!Artistes performing: Mariah Carey, B...
OH GOSH. Weekends are so not productive. Woke up a...
WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?The brutal murder in ...
Hello; Didn't go to school today cause down with t...
MY FAVOURITE FONTS.HELLO HELLOThis is so limited.
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO H...
NOTHING FEELS RIGHT WHEN I'M NOT WITH YOU;I'VE MAD...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|