Friday, September 26, 2008, 23:33
HELLO; It doesn't feel like it's friday today, just because there's Chemistry practical tomorrow from 8 till 11, which totally means I can't wake up late tomorrow ]: And later on in the day will be lunch with the parents and then buying things at Kovan[: My shopping list is pretteyyy long [: And then studying back home later on [:
School has been fine, but pretty rush and tiring. It's aimlessly rushing. I seriously don't know what I've actually done. Today was fine without math, fun with double biology and assembly was spent with consultation with Ms Lim [: I really need to start studying, like really revising and not just rushing papers after papers. I feel so dead. Why can't we have three weeks study break instead?
I think I'm scared shit out of myself. Monfort is not having study break and they have night study (I'll call it noctournalogy[: ). They seem so studious. And what the hell am I doing?
Had a lovely tuition today with XinYing jiejie doing my Chemistry practical stuff [: I'm getting the hang of it.
So now, I'm getting tired and there's tonnes of things which I have to get sorted out by tonight, like soon. Cause it's getting late and I have to leave house by 7? [:
Goodbye[:
|
Friday, September 26, 2008, 23:33
HELLO; It doesn't feel like it's friday today, just because there's Chemistry practical tomorrow from 8 till 11, which totally means I can't wake up late tomorrow ]: And later on in the day will be lunch with the parents and then buying things at Kovan[: My shopping list is pretteyyy long [: And then studying back home later on [:
School has been fine, but pretty rush and tiring. It's aimlessly rushing. I seriously don't know what I've actually done. Today was fine without math, fun with double biology and assembly was spent with consultation with Ms Lim [: I really need to start studying, like really revising and not just rushing papers after papers. I feel so dead. Why can't we have three weeks study break instead?
I think I'm scared shit out of myself. Monfort is not having study break and they have night study (I'll call it noctournalogy[: ). They seem so studious. And what the hell am I doing?
Had a lovely tuition today with XinYing jiejie doing my Chemistry practical stuff [: I'm getting the hang of it.
So now, I'm getting tired and there's tonnes of things which I have to get sorted out by tonight, like soon. Cause it's getting late and I have to leave house by 7? [:
Goodbye[:
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
Was reading Jasmine's blog. And all of a sudden, I...
JUST STAND UP! new lovee. hello; I'm tired. Goodby...
JUST STAND UP!Artistes performing: Mariah Carey, B...
OH GOSH. Weekends are so not productive. Woke up a...
WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?The brutal murder in ...
Hello; Didn't go to school today cause down with t...
MY FAVOURITE FONTS.HELLO HELLOThis is so limited.
HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO H...
NOTHING FEELS RIGHT WHEN I'M NOT WITH YOU;I'VE MAD...
NO MORE HEARTBREAKS. carpe diemhello; Monday start...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|