Friday, October 03, 2008, 21:51
Wind Beneath my Wings. It must have been cold there in my shadow,to never have sunlight on your face. You were content to let me shine, that's your way. You always walked a step behind. So I was the one with all the glory,while you were the one with all the strength. A beautiful face without a name for so long. A beautiful smile to hide the pain.
Did you ever know that you're my hero, and everything I would like to be? I can fly higher than an eagle, 'cause you are the wind beneath my wings. It might have appeared to go unnoticed,but I've got it all here in my heart. I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it. I would be nothing without you.
Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high. Oh, you, the wind beneath my wings. Oh, you, the wind beneath my wings. Fly, high against the sky, so high I almost touch the sky. Thank you, thank you, thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.
|
Friday, October 03, 2008, 21:51
Wind Beneath my Wings. It must have been cold there in my shadow,to never have sunlight on your face. You were content to let me shine, that's your way. You always walked a step behind. So I was the one with all the glory,while you were the one with all the strength. A beautiful face without a name for so long. A beautiful smile to hide the pain.
Did you ever know that you're my hero, and everything I would like to be? I can fly higher than an eagle, 'cause you are the wind beneath my wings. It might have appeared to go unnoticed,but I've got it all here in my heart. I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it. I would be nothing without you.
Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high. Oh, you, the wind beneath my wings. Oh, you, the wind beneath my wings. Fly, high against the sky, so high I almost touch the sky. Thank you, thank you, thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
WIND BENEATH MY WINGS; I just read Kaywei's blog. ...
HELLO; I'm online with my best friend coming up wi...
HAPPY (BELATED) 17th BIRTHDAY TAN SILING! 8 is a ...
It's random.#1.It's my longlost usedtobe bestfrien...
SAY HELLO TO THE SOUTHWEST MONSOON[: HAHA. I think...
HELLO; It doesn't feel like it's friday today, jus...
Was reading Jasmine's blog. And all of a sudden, I...
JUST STAND UP! new lovee. hello; I'm tired. Goodby...
JUST STAND UP!Artistes performing: Mariah Carey, B...
OH GOSH. Weekends are so not productive. Woke up a...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|