<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, October 02, 2008, 23:21

HELLO;

I'm online with my best friend coming up with ideas for her RGS business module to promote "low fat, natural chicken". So we're like coming up with lame things/taglines [: FUNFUNFUN!

Today. Is the last time we sat down together as a class, though not complete, for our last formal day of lessons.
Today. Is the last time we have lessons in a Secondary school.
Today. Is the last time we are 37 in a class.
Today. Is the last time we had PE in these FOUR WHOLE YEARS.
Today. Makes it hard to say goodbye.
Today. We can't say it'll be the last time we meet, but it's our last day of being classmates.
Today. Is a sad day.

When I was on my way to school, I was thinking I'm either very late or there's no school today cause lower secondary+secondary 3s had finished their papers. Many, about 4?, pon-ned school today. Mdm Audra hinted to us to not appear for school tmr while Ms Ng made things hard and had her "been there done that" strategy. It takes a bad guy to take down another bad guy. How true. Tomorrow will be an aimless day of packing/cleaning up and then rehearsal in the hall till school ends. I have to take photos tomorrow! ]: I've decided to start on my letter writing[: I was tearing while I wrote. argh. Goodbyes are always hard to say. Sorrys+Thankyous included in my message [:

Went over to Kovan to do some geog and ate lunch. Gin and her classmates went too. Then to popular and over to tuition. Amazingly, saw MB still in the room playing arm wrestling with another guy. Shocked/surprised should I say? Well, don't feel the same now though. He left and tuition continued. LOL. Fun time talking and doing amath. Extras tmr! [:

Came home aft amath! WOOHOO! No more late night tuitions! :DD Had a bad episode of earring/ear bleeding during+post bath time. ARGH.

I'm tired now. Not going to pon tmr! :DD




back to top