Friday, October 10, 2008, 16:20
SAVE THE PLANET, PERIOD.
Watching Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth (again). This movie never fails to get me thinking. Ice caps melting, sea level rising, polar bears drowning.. This is no joke. Imagine. Millions of refugees relocating because of the rising sea levels, their coastal homes drown. Don't need to imagine. Hurricanes and tornados getting stronger and bigger every time they pass through the waters. And because the waters are warmed up due to the rising temperatures, the hurricanes and tornados become stronger, killing hundreds of thousands. Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Jeanne, etc. People in Darfur suffering from drought while precipitation relocates and cause floods in other places. Would you rather have gold or the entire planet earth? Pick your choice. Make sure it's wise.
I greatly admire Al Gore for standing up and addressing this issue that many are avoiding. One day, our kids will ask us what we have done to this planet earth. And how will you answer to them?
Sighs. God gave us this world. & what have we done to it? SAVE THE PLANET. PERIOD. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
|
Friday, October 10, 2008, 16:20
SAVE THE PLANET, PERIOD.
Watching Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth (again). This movie never fails to get me thinking. Ice caps melting, sea level rising, polar bears drowning.. This is no joke. Imagine. Millions of refugees relocating because of the rising sea levels, their coastal homes drown. Don't need to imagine. Hurricanes and tornados getting stronger and bigger every time they pass through the waters. And because the waters are warmed up due to the rising temperatures, the hurricanes and tornados become stronger, killing hundreds of thousands. Hurricane Katrina, Hurricane Jeanne, etc. People in Darfur suffering from drought while precipitation relocates and cause floods in other places. Would you rather have gold or the entire planet earth? Pick your choice. Make sure it's wise.
I greatly admire Al Gore for standing up and addressing this issue that many are avoiding. One day, our kids will ask us what we have done to this planet earth. And how will you answer to them?
Sighs. God gave us this world. & what have we done to it? SAVE THE PLANET. PERIOD. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
I JUST WANT TO LIE IN BED IN THE MORNING AND NOT W...
HELLO; someone at home bought SimplyHer. I don't u...
HELLO; It's open. Again. I guess well, if I have a...
so Brad+Jolie isn't apart?! It's confusing, but I ...
"Timing is everything" I'm sick. Down with a terri...
"Love is not a maybe thing" -the Hills.Graduation ...
Wind Beneath my Wings. It must have been cold ther...
WIND BENEATH MY WINGS; I just read Kaywei's blog. ...
HELLO; I'm online with my best friend coming up wi...
HAPPY (BELATED) 17th BIRTHDAY TAN SILING! 8 is a ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|