<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, October 08, 2008, 20:19

so Brad+Jolie isn't apart?! It's confusing, but I don't care.
Random: If my boyfriend will help his ex when she needs it no matter what, should I be worried? The + side of it is that well, he is caring. The -, he is soft-hearted and therefore, I'll be worried that he may be easily shaken. What do you think?

Math today, was punctual(i.e. no Mrt rush). Mdm Lum didn't come, did like 5 Emath questions in 2 hours. Wow. And then over to Bugis. Was glad my bus came late cause Enqi was damn late. We planned to meet at 10.30a.m. And I reached at around 10.45. And she came even later. 11.30?! ARGH. I don't really like to go out with church friends cause either they're always late or they always drag on till very late and end up getting home late. ARGH. Say it's an compulsive disorder or whatever, BUT I HATE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T PUNCTUAL. SERIOUSLY! I won't say I'm perfect, but I'm close to perfect that I scare myself. LOL. As in, I always try to be punctual. I'm not late at times. Even if I am, I'm late with a reason and it's always cause of the bus I take/whatever.

Went fish & co. Chan Chang Wei was VERY LATE. Food was great and very filling. Never celebrate your birthday at fish and co. unless you're damn thick skin or have nothing better to do. The birthday rap. LOL. Then went to toilet to "change"/rather take off my skirt, wearing FBTs and wearing my jacket over my school uniform just to get in with them to play pool. Argh.

Then left with Jasmine. Went to the library to change out and the both of us started playing with the lift :DD Went all the way up to the 14th storey and down to the 5th. We were laughing insanely and everyone was looking at us. LOL. Got damn high and then walked in the rain to the bus stop at Lavender MRT! LOL. Lame shit lahh.

okayy, gotta study noww. BYE.




back to top