Monday, October 06, 2008, 20:55
"Timing is everything"
I'm sick. Down with a terrible flu i.e. episodes of sneezing, wheezing and more. My ears are blocked out, so sorry if I can't hear you properly. Infection again, I bet. I stayed to study in school till 12 after math, not so effective cause I wasn't feeling well at all. Asked Ms Begam a bit of chemistry and then off for a meal and then library[: A staff meeting was to be held at 12.30, so went off to find another place to study. Sat outside the staff room and then couldn't really study cause of the volleyball in the hall and the expressway. (Yes, even with music on.)
Came home, bought lunch and went NTUC to buy some stuff. Spent quite a lot, somehow. Came home, did a bit of work and dropped dead on bed for three hours. Woke up to watch tv+dinner. And now, I'm feeling terrible and tired. OH NO. This sucks.
|
Monday, October 06, 2008, 20:55
"Timing is everything"
I'm sick. Down with a terrible flu i.e. episodes of sneezing, wheezing and more. My ears are blocked out, so sorry if I can't hear you properly. Infection again, I bet. I stayed to study in school till 12 after math, not so effective cause I wasn't feeling well at all. Asked Ms Begam a bit of chemistry and then off for a meal and then library[: A staff meeting was to be held at 12.30, so went off to find another place to study. Sat outside the staff room and then couldn't really study cause of the volleyball in the hall and the expressway. (Yes, even with music on.)
Came home, bought lunch and went NTUC to buy some stuff. Spent quite a lot, somehow. Came home, did a bit of work and dropped dead on bed for three hours. Woke up to watch tv+dinner. And now, I'm feeling terrible and tired. OH NO. This sucks.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
"Love is not a maybe thing" -the Hills.Graduation ...
Wind Beneath my Wings. It must have been cold ther...
WIND BENEATH MY WINGS; I just read Kaywei's blog. ...
HELLO; I'm online with my best friend coming up wi...
HAPPY (BELATED) 17th BIRTHDAY TAN SILING! 8 is a ...
It's random.#1.It's my longlost usedtobe bestfrien...
SAY HELLO TO THE SOUTHWEST MONSOON[: HAHA. I think...
HELLO; It doesn't feel like it's friday today, jus...
Was reading Jasmine's blog. And all of a sudden, I...
JUST STAND UP! new lovee. hello; I'm tired. Goodby...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|