<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, October 10, 2008, 00:41

I JUST WANT TO LIE IN BED IN THE MORNING AND NOT WAKING UP FOR MATH LESSON IN SCHOOL, DAMNIT.
I'm tired ]:

Amath tuition today :DD
Please infer why I'm so :DD
HAHA. Everyone just seem so alive when __ is in for lessons. He seriously make me laugh. And at first, when I didn't laugh, I'd look over and he'd be looking at me, waiting for me to react or something. His jokes are getting supremely cold. Amath is kind of seriously addictive?! LOL. Did 2.5 hours of it. I'm so neglecting my other subjects. Will be studying either at school/starbucks tmr [: Anyone? I'm having violin at 1.15 though ]:

Lui's laws. We came up with 4 [:
And he scribbled all over the board-- Physics, Biology and Amath.

Came home and xinying jiejie came shortly after and we had spaghetti while tuition-ing [:
Printed notes just noww. I'm tired ]:


Goodnights! :D




back to top