The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome
welcome to
undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com
! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME
or
HATE ME
,
it's still an
OBSESSION
(
more?:D
)
Monday, October 20, 2008, 21:33
I'd vote Obama after what I've read about how McCain was. To understand how I feel, go search on "John McCain's first wife" and you'll know why.
Monday, October 20, 2008, 21:33
I'd vote Obama after what I've read about how McCain was. To understand how I feel, go search on "John McCain's first wife" and you'll know why.
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
links
BOON HUI
;
CHIMES
;
DELTA
;
ELSIA
;
ESTHER WU
;
FAITH SIM
;
HAFEEZA
;
JASMINE TEO
;
JASMINE YAP
;
JEAN CHAN
;
JERRY
;
JIALING AW
;
JO & MEL
;
JOY FOO
;
JULIA
;
KAY WEI LOW
;
LAMBERT
;
LEVINIA LIM
;
LYNN
;
NEO SHEENA
;
SHUMEI
;
SILING
;
TAMMY
;
TF BLOG
;
TRACY
ANG
WINGHAY
;
XINYI SEAH
;
YINGSI KO
;
YOUXIAN
;
ZEE
;
replay
I'm pretty unsure of how I'm going to do for my ch...
Damn it. Internet connection yesterday sucked and ...
Isolationism. To those who only see me during fell...
Hello (again) Goodbye. HELLO. I therefore official...
How dumb can you get? Fancy telling someone closer...
Hello; I felt quite productive this afternoon[: Wo...
8 DAYS MORE. I'm not going to lose my fighting spi...
After all that stress laoshi gave me during violin...
SAVE THE PLANET, PERIOD.Watching Al Gore's An Inco...
I JUST WANT TO LIE IN BED IN THE MORNING AND NOT W...
layout
yvon
!
tagboard
back to top