<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, October 23, 2008, 21:30

Life's a bitch and he is worse than a jerk.

I OFFICIALLY DECLARE.
I hate Terrence Lim (whatever his lousy chinese name is).
He is the biggest bitch I've known for a guy.
He nothing better than a jerk.
Why did he have to do such childish things?
Ungentlemanly and unkindly.
Fuck off, Terrence.
Rui Quan, now I seriously appreciate what you did to him in the photo. Thanks for blocking him.
I'm regretting that I actually know him.
SHUT UP AND LET ME GO.
GET OUT, RIGHT NOW. It's the end. It's too late and I can't wait for you to be gone.




back to top