Tuesday, November 04, 2008, 23:48
1,2,3,4 (I love you) 1 thing 2 do, 3 words 4 you
I am really proud to announce I'm doing very well not thinking about MB anymoree [: Tomorrow's higher chinese paper :/ I really want to not screw this one up [:
Thursday is Human Geography [: & I'll be practically free [:
I shall be a happy girl, will I? Friday's gymming with my darlinggs! YAY!
At the beginning of the year, I was like: "there's still time." In the middle, I was like: "Gosh, but still have time." And then, it was here. And now, it's going to be over soon. I'm amazed when looking at the entry proof. We're way down the list noww. Well done.
|
Tuesday, November 04, 2008, 23:48
1,2,3,4 (I love you) 1 thing 2 do, 3 words 4 you
I am really proud to announce I'm doing very well not thinking about MB anymoree [: Tomorrow's higher chinese paper :/ I really want to not screw this one up [:
Thursday is Human Geography [: & I'll be practically free [:
I shall be a happy girl, will I? Friday's gymming with my darlinggs! YAY!
At the beginning of the year, I was like: "there's still time." In the middle, I was like: "Gosh, but still have time." And then, it was here. And now, it's going to be over soon. I'm amazed when looking at the entry proof. We're way down the list noww. Well done.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
I'm for Democrats. VOTE OBAMA! OBAMA FOR AMERICA, ...
The pet shop just imported another mini maltese ]:
My favourite photos taken during the wedding (just...
Posted wedding photos on facebook! :D The day was ...
& I'll post all about jiejie's wedding later today [:
HELLO; This was to blog about yesterday, 31st Oct....
92.4 is playing Going Home, which is also... SYM N...
'I will praise you, Lord God, for your mighty deed...
How I wish when I'm back to the hospital in Decemb...
SUGGESTIONS NEEDED!WILL BE CONSIDERED, BUT MAY NOT...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|