Saturday, November 01, 2008, 01:56
HELLO;
This was to blog about yesterday, 31st Oct. So anw, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D Saw cute pumpkins at cs which were really cute :D Went out with ahyi to shop for tmr(today's) wedding :DD Bought a top, 62.10(already with a 10% discount)
On my way to school this afternoon, this man boarded the double deck 107 bus which I was also on. And he started picking his nose happily, that kind of tilt your head slightly back and then inserting the whole first portion of his index and little finger and expands his nose happily kinda series of action. Totally turned me off and made my nose feel sorry for his nose. And then, right after that series of gruesome actions, he used the same finger and started touching his feet and peeling those dead skin off them. ON THE BUS. And anw, he flicked his nose shit and dead skin on the bus. ARGH. TOTALLY GROSS & UNHYGIENIC. Someone, come up with a law which says not cutting your nails/picking your nose/peeling dead skin off and litter in public place law, PLEASE! In need of such laws. Attached is the picture of the criminal peeling his feet. I was taking this photo from behind my bio notes and notebook, p.s. And I was practically staring at him throughout and he knows. EW.
Anw, Bio was really sucky. I wanted to clobber myself on the spot.
|
Saturday, November 01, 2008, 01:56
HELLO;
This was to blog about yesterday, 31st Oct. So anw, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D Saw cute pumpkins at cs which were really cute :D Went out with ahyi to shop for tmr(today's) wedding :DD Bought a top, 62.10(already with a 10% discount)
On my way to school this afternoon, this man boarded the double deck 107 bus which I was also on. And he started picking his nose happily, that kind of tilt your head slightly back and then inserting the whole first portion of his index and little finger and expands his nose happily kinda series of action. Totally turned me off and made my nose feel sorry for his nose. And then, right after that series of gruesome actions, he used the same finger and started touching his feet and peeling those dead skin off them. ON THE BUS. And anw, he flicked his nose shit and dead skin on the bus. ARGH. TOTALLY GROSS & UNHYGIENIC. Someone, come up with a law which says not cutting your nails/picking your nose/peeling dead skin off and litter in public place law, PLEASE! In need of such laws. Attached is the picture of the criminal peeling his feet. I was taking this photo from behind my bio notes and notebook, p.s. And I was practically staring at him throughout and he knows. EW.
Anw, Bio was really sucky. I wanted to clobber myself on the spot.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
92.4 is playing Going Home, which is also... SYM N...
'I will praise you, Lord God, for your mighty deed...
How I wish when I'm back to the hospital in Decemb...
SUGGESTIONS NEEDED!WILL BE CONSIDERED, BUT MAY NOT...
HELLO;Tomorrow's bio. Physics people gets long wee...
WARNING: SEVERE EXTREME MOODSWINGS. STAY AWAY TILL...
I'm burnin' up, burnin' up, for you babehhh. I'm h...
sometimes, after so much hurt, you just push anyon...
We started out as friends. A bit of superficiality...
I dare you to love. I have many thoughts going thr...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|