<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, November 07, 2008, 21:36

FREEDOM. & then. The feeling of lost.
DANG. Olevels is nearly(practically) over and then now I'm feeling bored? LOL.

Finally get to sleep in, not having to wake up early in shock to realise I have four hours before I leave the house! :DD
But then was pulled along by mum to do her hair. (well, I was supposed to do mine, but I changed my mind. GOSH.) & then ahyi struck lottery, so free lunch! :DD With Ahyi, popo, mum, dayi, shiying [:
tsktsk. Service attitude of Singaporeans suck.

Then back home while mum went to the dentist. EWW. I'm not going to talk about that.
So she came back, and we went hougang mall to spend money! :DD To shop for (some of) my Shanghai stuff.

Back home now and watching movies back-to-back! :DD

HSM3 with xy tmr.




back to top