<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, November 06, 2008, 23:34

HELLO;

IMY. Do I?
Oh, I forgot to mention, thank you those few of you lovely Bravo for calling out to me in the canteen to wish my luck though it's techinically over noww that I've only one MCQ to go! :DD
Bravo'08 made my dayy [:

I'm pretty amazed by myself having been through and through this olevel sucky screwed up period of time. Now, I'm actually left with one stupid paper, one more hour before I officially end my olevels. I won't really say I've given my best. Cause I still have regrets and would do better if given another chance, but I don't think that chance will ever come and I'll move on to a better future. But I really hope I do well. At least even if double digits for raw, it'll be single for nett. I would like to thank those who've been praying for me, even if I don't know who actually did. Thank you. Thank those who've been with me thru this period and all the well-wishes. Most of all, I'd really like to thank God. He has not left me in despair. He had not left me alone. I can tell. He has always been there no matter how irritated/angsty/stressed/mean/evil/bad I've been. He has shown his grace for me, his forgiveness for me. His love, is ultimate. Period. I love you, God. Period. I'd like to say sorry to those who've been affected by my bad mood/temper throughout this period of time too. Thank you, teachers, for making this olevel such a smooth process. I hope I'd do well to make all of you proud of me. Thank you for all your efforts in meeting me up, clarifying with me, etc. One by one, I thank you. Even though I doubt all of you will read this.

To Mdm Audra: Thank you for being such a wonderful form/english teacher. Your knowledge and passion for teaching is really admirable. Thank you for those wonderful talks with me, even the smallest conversation we've had. Thank you for your advice and comforting & encouraging words. Thank you.
To Ms Ng: Thank you for the help you've provided, the advice to help me make my decisions. The way you made history interesting perks me up everytime I feel like falling asleep during lessons (cause I was tired).
韩老师:谢谢您一直鼓励我,注意我在学业上的表现,问候我,把我们个个都当成女儿看待。我爱你! :D
To Mdm Lum: Thanks a lot, Godma/Mentor. No matter how badly you reprimanded me each time, I know you mean well. No words can express my gratitude.
To Ms Begu/am: Thank you for your smses, encouragement and private sessions to repeat things over and over for me to get into my dense skull! :D
To Mrs Gay: Thank you for your nice bio lessons & keeping me interested in Bio.
To Ms Tan: Thank you for being such a cute Bio teacher+sci HOD! :D I'm honoured to be the last batch of graduating batch you'll be taking! :D Thank you for your wonderful efforts to keep us up in the comb sci syllabus! :D Your packages are wonderful! You should consider building a publishing empire of publishing notes/assessments!:D
To Mr Kang: A wonderful chemistry teacher indeed! :D Thank you for helping us catch up with comb sci chem and staying back,etc to help us with practicals! Thank you for your interesting lessons. You make chem so simple for me! :D
To Ms Lim: You rock socks! :D
& to my sec three teachers: Ms Chin, Mr Chia, & Mrs Low suet ferng, yall were wonderful too! :D

And now that olevels are ending, I seem to be drifting away from Cedar, physically,
but never mentally or emotionally [:
Thank you, Cedar Girls' Secondary School.




back to top